B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

Masha just mentioned that she will make the tickets for everyone , didn’t understand if it is for a party or for a possible visit in Rome ( I believe she said something about €100) 

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

This is the best Masha can do?  These three deserves each other.  At least some of you may finally get that threesome you been craving. 🤣🤣🤣

masha is on vacation so no sex for her

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha just mentioned that she will make the tickets for everyone , didn’t understand if it is for a party or for a possible visit in Rome ( I believe she said something about €100) 

I think they're all going to Sagrada Familia tomorrow...It's still not finished, btw...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha is on vacation so no sex for her

Rocco , Megan , Masha could happen sometime in the future 😉 If Rocco could visit during Masha’s presence , with him being Italian , well , who knows .. the question will always remain 

Just now, ddhm said:

Rocco , Megan , Masha could happen sometime in the future 😉 If Rocco could visit during Masha’s presence , with him being Italian , well , who knows .. the question will always remain 

did anyone ever fuck in the fitness room? that room is maybe too cold

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think they're all going to Sagrada Familia tomorrow...It's still not finishes, btw...😏

I think Masha  needs to catch the plane to Rome .. the flight is at 18:10 , so no time I believe 😁

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

did anyone ever fuck in the fitness room? that room is maybe too cold

The room was introduced with cameras last September , nothing has happened