B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

They need to shut this terrible music off and get down to business. 😏

music .??.it's been off for me since they came back in to screw the Masha Holly vibe..  each time I clicked it on it to see if it was something latina sexy it was total crap...I can't stand it ....  I am doubtful anything is going to happen...Masha is doing her usual smother lover routine ... it's sad really ..how long has this been going on ?? each time  I take a quick look same position...???

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think what she hates its when curly fuck behind her back and think shes dumb

Dumb or not , she is the top ever RLC money income employee for any of the ever appeared Barcelona  girls 😉😆😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Peut-être que Gina a décrit certaines de ses aventures sexuelles à Masha et elle veut se faire une idée si Gina dit la vérité 😂 🤣

Là, je ne te reconnais pas dans cette déclaration, elle ne te ressemble pas

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

Play some Marvin and 'Get in on!!!!'

This group of young people wouldn't know Marvin ( and the like ) is somebody slapped them in the face with it.  Tragic.

• Like 1

Just now, chuck206 said:

This group of young people wouldn't know Marvin ( and the like ) is somebody slapped them in the face with it.  Tragic.

Newer generation plus not the people ( at least Gina / Cesar ) that they would enjoy Marvin .. Maybe Masha that has a cultural instinct she appreciates Marvin’s ( and the similars ) music , songs , voice