B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

47 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yeh and fuck anyone or everyone else, selfish bitch IMO

If Gina wasn’t crazy for Cesar and she was like any of the girls he had before and not so serious ( for Gina ) , it could all be possible happening tonight . It will just be a farewell night and till they meet again in Rome hopefully 😉

If you wise asses on here who are desperate for cock, think for one minute that Gyna is going to let Gino fuck Masha, then you clearly do not understand the meaning of insecurity.  Gyna is the master of do nothing when there are other girls around, let alone when her  perceived boyfriend is there.

• Upvote 2

Non vorrei deludervi, ma non e’ andata minimamente come dite voi tra Masha e Holly... Holly era sdraiata a terra per tutta la serata, stanca ed annoiata, Masha si e’ sdraiata vicino a lei, ed ha iniziato ad abbracciarla e baciarla selle guance, Holly non era molto partecipe nel ricambiare i baci, erano soltanto abbracci... e poi chi ga detto che avrebbero voluto scopare?? Se avessero voluto, potevano alzarsi e andere in qualche stanza. 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If you wise asses on here who are desperate for cock, think for one minute that Gyna is going to let Gino fuck Masha, then you clearly do not understand the meaning of insecurity.  Gyna is the master of do nothing when there are other girls around, let alone when her  perceived boyfriend is there.

I wouldnt say that, there is still hope for tonight.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't want to disappoint you, but it didn't go in the least as you say between Masha and Holly ... Holly was lying on the ground all evening, tired and bored, Masha lay down next to her, and started hugging and kissing her saddles cheeks, Holly was not very involved in returning kisses, they were just hugs ... and then who said they wanted to fuck? If they wanted, they could get up and go to some room. 

that's what I saw too. people just got over-excited for nothing 😂 

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non vorrei deludervi, ma non e’ andata minimamente come dite voi tra Masha e Holly... Holly era sdraiata a terra per tutta la serata, stanca ed annoiata, Masha si e’ sdraiata vicino a lei, ed ha iniziato ad abbracciarla e baciarla selle guance, Holly non era molto partecipe nel ricambiare i baci, erano soltanto abbracci... e poi chi ga detto che avrebbero voluto scopare?? Se avessero voluto, potevano alzarsi e andere in qualche stanza. 

Careful Mauri. You wouldn't want to upset the crybabies, would you?

• Haha 1