Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I give up, Woody. So far, it's only you and me and Ozi sharing great music and ideas in this thread.

These CamCaps animals won't understand serious songs.

So they don't fucking post. Maybe if we lighten up we can post some songs they will appreciate. We're dealing with simple minds here.

OK, here goes one that I think is a terrific tune that CamCaps assholes will appreciate and recognize:

I don't cater to stupid people.  Those such as yourself, PEPE', VAN, TBG, OZI, HMFIC and one or two others are the only reason that I even bother with this thing. 

I understand what your saying, but the others, if they're that damn shallow, can go watch MTV or listen to some other trashy music. 

I like to hear good music, whether it's of Hank Williams, or of Franz Liszt.

Nora and Meerkat are gone.

So I dedicate this to my new loves, Leora and Diana: (I'm such a loveable rodent, ain't I?)

And the nice thing about being an Old Dude is simply that I have developed a finer taste for music, Single Malt Scotch, and girls that make the world rock:

Since Woody and I are the only dudes with quarters (you cheap bastards!!  >:( ) I will therefore be kind enough to play one on the Juke Box for our beloved Diana (and yes, I know that's not her name, so don't bitch at me, you pathetic CamCaps free-loaders...)

I don't know any of you. But to me, you're all cool. Well, except those that like Obama and his Crue. You're on your own there.

The damn bastards keep refilling the bird feeder. The car radiator hoses are behind one-inch armor, and the attic, well, little squirrel can't be trashing the building we all own.

Little squirrel will do what he can, bro... He'll see ya' at the polling booth in November. Our best chance is there...  :)

Thank you, Woody. Brought back memories.

From us West Coasters, here's one by a few professional studio musicians. Still in my favorite vinyl and CD collections... It's the kind of album (like the first Super Session) that you will have to pry off my cold dead ears.

This is for those of you who want some background music while you write, paint, perform data entry, compose code, or simply relax. I find this very useful. It's the musical equivalent of stroking a woman's breast with a feather... stimulating, but not distracting. Just simply pleasant.