Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Gracie Slick was a red hot babe back in those days. But the ultimate was when I had the pleasure of sharing a mirror with Stevie Nicks. To this day I'm in love with her.  :-*

I always thought that that girl in the Mamas and the Papas was a real doll.

And no TBG, not the fat one!

There are many renditions of this on Youtube.  The video isn't interesting, I just picked this one (though the car does say California Zephyr on it, and I'm familiar with that particular machine) but it has words printed in English for those who have difficulty understanding country accents. Have a nice day. And ride the rails every time you get a chance.

I'm sure Woody remembers this tune. All older Americans do.

@Woody: I think that you and I could trade some great train hopping stories. I only did it in my youth; but I am not agile anymore & now I buy a ticket and hang out at the bar car instead. I wrote too many obituaries about people who defied the power of a train.

Tall ships built the British Empire: Iron horses built America.

So here's another version of the same song for anybody who likes trains. I'd love to hear Diana sing it as loudly as she wants. And it would be good for Efrim's slap bass, too.