Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

Head over to that link I posted a while back. Ya really can't get much better for choices.

http://www.contrebombarde.com/concerthall/home/browse

Otherwise, Google, Virgil Fox. He's the real showman. Or try YouTube for him or Diane Bish, (my mentor)

You know I'm no 'puter geek. I don't know how and have never learned how to post vids of the like. I suppose if shown, no problem, but I never bothered to find out.

Simply because, once I get onto sites like YouTube, I sit for hours on end listening to every organ composition that I can get my ears to listen too. Or before I fall asleep from the blue hue of the screen. Sorta like a TV.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had a problem with that. If more persons than you knows, it's not a secret. Any more need to be eliminated or never enlightened in the first place.

I sleep very well.

Ben Franklin once said you can tell two other persons a secret and keep it safe, as long as they're both dead.    ;)

Piano is, and always will be my favorite instrument.  Mostly classical.  But when I was young I use to listen to E. Power Biggs play Bach on the pipe organ.  Good stuff!  Very gothic and moving.

Dangit, are all you old dudes so deaf that you don't like music anymore? I mean, Woody and I are about the only guys who put quarters in the damn machine anymore.

You're pissing me off.

Post your songs. This is a fucking "Post you Songs," thread you cheap bastards. In fact, little squirrel is so pissed, I'm gonna leave if we don't get some action here.

And for you Old Dudes; the news of this event is fucking long way overdue: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-tom-petty-eric-clapton-top-billboard-album-chart-20140807-story.html

Petty didn't write this song properly. The lyrics should have stated "He was just an American squirrel, raised on promises"...I'll have to discuss this with my friend Yankovik. He's a genius and will help Mr. Petty fix it up. Hopefully, it will still make both Diana and Leora wet as it stands... And damn, I wish these girls were American squirrels!  :P :-* :P :-*

I assert that the best male popular singers of recent times are Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant. Thanks for the post.

Both Nora and Leora have dumped me. I think my fleas scared them. It's a common fear, because so many gang squirrels here are carriers of plague here. (I think they come from Mexico.)

Anyway, none of the girls write me letters or call me on the phone anymore . Perhaps this is why little squirrel is so sad. I believe their failure to respond to my love and caresses is the result of a simple this: