Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad

As i said, great evening girls! Just what Leora wanted and indeed asked for! 😁

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just amazing the number of people being taken in by the crap coming from Leora's apartment these days.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Miraguy said:

Just amazing the number of people being taken in by the crap coming from Leora's apartment these days.

Well the very same can be said for Barcelona, who ever is there to sleep around with different women.

But it's all real though there of course.

Just my opinion.

11 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I took out a sub a few months ago solely because of Leora. I had followed her since 2016 or 17 and decided it was time.  But this farce that is happening between her and Malia is enough to turn off anyone, who enjoyed the old Leora from the old apartment. I had to turn off tonight's joke for the cameras. The only reason I'll keep my sub for a bit longer is because of Martina. She is more interesting to watch just washing dishes, then to watch Leora and Malia clowning around. That Malia has as much personality as a wet blanket.  My opinions of course.

You've hit the nail on the head there Miraguy...but the Leora worshippers/fanatics/cult members are so far up their own arses, they can't actually defend why they behave so ridiculously cringeworthy, they just give you a 'confused' emoji...😏

The more of these emoji's you get from them though, the more nerves you're hitting 😂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Whoa things have gone a little crazy here tonight! I best back out! Sorry girls, looks like i can't defend all on my own.

Nags! Look - This is a one man army right now! 😄

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well the very same can be said for Barcelona, who ever is there to sleep around with different women.

But it's all real though there of course.

Just my opinion.

Totally true Slipper...that's why I don't watch those shows either. But the ironic thing is that, from way back, Leora hated the Barca shows too...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, the girls had a great evening ,  even though leora is still worried about  ' The teenage mutant ninja turtles ' (private joke) 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Yep, the girls had a great evening ,  even though leora is still worried about  ' The teenage mutant ninja turtles ' (private joke) 😜

Yep, wasn't the only thing snapping tonight eh?! 🤣