Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, crocodile dundee said:

not true ..... you believed it pikachu

spacer.png

Good job i didn't bother with it then!!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good job i didn't bother with it then!!

I can't post because my free id will show if people don't bother then you will never believe it up to you. If you all believe people who don't bother to try and they just say you are lying then of course you will believe them and never will find out.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Daleys said:

I can't post because my free id will show if people don't bother then you will never believe it up to you. If you all believe people who don't bother to try and they just say you are lying then of course you will believe them and never will find out.

Hey this is not my argument! I didn't say it's not true did i!

32 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Looks like Malia gave up, Leora was more interested in her phone than anything Malia was doing.

To be fair j8, Malia kept picking up her phone and checking and texting on it ever so often as well. So both seemed more interested in matters with other's elsewhere, than what it actually seemed that they may have been considering, or thinking of, or perhaps merely projecting there at the time.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hey this is not my argument! I didn't say it's not true did i!

No but I was saying don't believe anyone who says I'm lying try it yourself I tried the link a million times and it worked the whole time for me  I didn't believe it at first.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Daleys said:

No but I was saying don't believe anyone who says I'm lying try it yourself I tried the link a million times and it worked the whole time for me  I didn't believe it at first.

Yeah, ok i accept that. 

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To be fair j8, Malia kept picking up her phone and checking and texting on it ever so often as well. So both seemed more interested in matters with other's elsewhere, than what it actually seemed that they may have been projecting there at the time.

I agree Malia was checking her phone as well. It could be Malia started using her phone as she was not getting any response from Leora at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia finally getting some cuddle time back! Nice little bit of stroking going on there.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

They look in the mood now....

....And they are indeed! Pity not everyone could see it, they'd have loved it as much as us! 😂

Oh no....Best be careful what i say......I'm dead scared....😳

I took out a sub a few months ago solely because of Leora. I had followed her since 2016 or 17 and decided it was time.  But this farce that is happening between her and Malia is enough to turn off anyone, who enjoyed the old Leora from the old apartment. I had to turn off tonight's joke for the cameras. The only reason I'll keep my sub for a bit longer is because of Martina. She is more interesting to watch just washing dishes, then to watch Leora and Malia clowning around. That Malia has as much personality as a wet blanket.  My opinions of course.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2