Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I never read when Arianna left  or if anything happened other than the tour from Gina ? just curious .... I don't see arriana at home or other places at this time ? thanks 

She's still there, having a sauna session with Gina

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I never read when Arianna left  or if anything happened other than the tour from Gina ? just curious .... I don't see arriana at home or other places at this time ? thanks 

I thought she'd left to, until I spotted her head in the sauna. She's lying on the floor...😁

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

She's still there, having a sauna session with Gina

must be well off camera I have looked in time to time and not seen anything but Gina's big ole Beaver ...hahahaha  

thanks costa 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I thought she'd left to, until I spotted her head in the sauna. She's lying on the floor...😁

They already came out to the bathroom for a bit and entered back again. It must be pretty hot in there 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

lying on the floor!!! of course !! on the floor in her kitchen, her bedroom sitting in a tiny corner of the tub.... she is  low flyer this one ... thanks 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

lying on the floor!!! of course !! on the floor in her kitchen, her bedroom sitting in a tiny corner of the tub.... she is  low flyer this one ... thanks 

YW...

She never occupies a space conventionally...😂

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I think Radi gave up.  Probably thinking 'i can't compete with that'. 🤣

I think Radislava, besides being a nice girl, is starting to be a waste for RLC now. She hasn't been doing anything else much than staying at home most of the time, most of the time in her room (she even eats there), unless they do a meeting or a party there (which is rare)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I think Radislava, besides being a nice girl, is starting to be a waste for RLC now. She hasn't been doing anything else much than staying at home most of the time, most of the time in her room

I do agree. If participant thinks that 24 hours a day showing pussy is sexy, than there are some mental issues