Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

After looking more at this apartment, there is a step up to the kitchen, which is very strange.  The reason for doing this would be for plumbing, because they couldn't cut into the floor.  There may be a step in the bathroom too,  I am even more convinced that this was an older apartment that RLC bought and has remodeled.

The bathroom with the expensive tub, the big shower, and the sauna is all new.  Maybe someone was nostalgic for Russia when designing this bathroom.

A good question whether this was N&B's apartment before they moved to B4.  If it was, I think the remodeling was done after they left.

I am sure we will find out more as the days go by ☺️

36 minutes ago, valdemar said:

GIna is happy with new apartment. They had party with DJ on Tuesday. Only complaint that to go to bathroom you have to go all around bedroom bed. And only one bathroom. Will be tough during parties.

They will find the solution , it was in a way the same with the apartment that closed , they had to go through the bedroom if I remember correctly , thank you for updated info of course ☺️

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She should get a bigger trash can, or more trash cans to better separate the trash

And I am sure she will remove the mop and bucket of plain sight of camera 5 😄😆

27 minutes ago, moules said:

After looking more at this apartment, there is a step up to the kitchen, which is very strange.  The reason for doing this would be for plumbing, because they couldn't cut into the floor.  There may be a step in the bathroom too,  I am even more convinced that this was an older apartment that RLC bought and has remodeled.

The bathroom with the expensive tub, the big shower, and the sauna is all new.  Maybe someone was nostalgic for Russia when designing this bathroom.

A good question whether this was N&B's apartment before they moved to B4.  If it was, I think the remodeling was done after they left.

It's just that the kitchen is so extremely small compared to the rest of the flat. There is a decent bedroom, a decent bathroom, two fairly big living rooms and a huge sauna. But the kitchen is so small that a normal person can barely fit between the counter and the shelf. I think you might be right that this apartment may have been remodeled at some point. My guess is that the sauna room originally has been a part of the kitchen, then you could have had an entrence directly into the bathroom too. Because the strangest thing of all about this apartment is how you have to walk through the bedroom, through the shower room and past the bathtub to get to this apartment's only toilet! It will be hillarious when Gina comes home desperate to pee. 😉

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It's a barca apartment.  Close to the other apartments (b1, b2 and b5).

Bummer.. surprised she's not at the B4 party tonight.. Now she has the limelight to herself. 

• Like 1