Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think this is the replacement for the C&Y / Z&L apartment

RLC better step up their game, because I think Carla & Yanai really had deserved to come back too! And we could also need a few places with entirely new people! But I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. It took them two years to open this one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think this is the replacement for the C&Y / Z&L apartment

I agree , the apartment that RLC was trying to find when they lost the one you mention . Is it though the one rumored that Bogdan and Nelly used to have when they were not with RLC but living in Barcelona ? 

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

RLC better step up their game, because I think Carla & Yanai really had deserved to come back too! And we could also need a few places with entirely new people! But I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. It took them two years to open this one.

I agree.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree, they should have come back with C&Y, they were one of the best couples and hosted frequent parties with nice guests. And let's see if they want to start adding more apts now, and they opened Gina's first to test

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I agree, they should have come back with C&Y, they were one of the best couples and hosted frequent parties with nice guests. And let's see if they want to start adding more apts now, and they opened Gina's first to test

Maybe C&Y aren’t together anymore like Z&L  who were  the first candidates of the new apartment but they broke up 

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree , the apartment that RLC was trying to find when they lost the one you mention . Is it though the one rumored that Bogdan and Nelly used to have when they were not with RLC but living in Barcelona ? 

After looking more at this apartment, there is a step up to the kitchen, which is very strange.  The reason for doing this would be for plumbing, because they couldn't cut into the floor.  There may be a step in the bathroom too,  I am even more convinced that this was an older apartment that RLC bought and has remodeled.

The bathroom with the expensive tub, the big shower, and the sauna is all new.  Maybe someone was nostalgic for Russia when designing this bathroom.

A good question whether this was N&B's apartment before they moved to B4.  If it was, I think the remodeling was done after they left.