Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

I think Noldus is right! This new apartment must be in Barcelona! It's been a few days since Gina left B4, and the time is the same. It would be nice to see her again in the other B1, B2, B4, to see her again with her lifelong friends ... Gina is ESSENTIAL at RLC! 

I would bet it's in the same area as B1, B2 and B5.

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je pense que Noldus a raison! Ce nouvel appartement doit être à Barcelone! Cela fait que quelques jours que Gina a quitté B4, et l'heure est la même. Il serait agréable de la revoir dans les autres B1, B2, B4, pour la revoir avec ses copines de toujours... Gina est INDISPENSABLE à RLC! 

Well, the whole Spain and many other EU countries have the same timezone but you actually make sence. Let's keep watching

My ''sources'' tell me this is a ''special'' apartment and they had to wait for it to become vacant,and ''special'' being it is approved for smoking,approved for puking out a specified window,and also approved for throwing clothes out same specified aforementioned window so they land in the aforementioned puke, for that special effect.:biggrin: I give it a month,,tops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3