B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see then with Megan and Martina and if Megan wants to keep on with the show

C'mon DD you're better than this.  Yes I agree with the proposition in front of us.  But for 3 months all I hear is that Megan has a boyfriend and is true to him.  So unless Martina has a way to lure Megan into a fling ... how does it happen?  My point is don't just put this out there ... tell us how it happens and why?

Just now, ddhm said:

If Martina and Megan have a kind of fun g/g thing ( the show stuff ) , will that be considered that martins is cheating Nelly ? 😂🤣😅😂😂🤣

It's all part of the show!! Giving the viewers their money's worth.. 

It looks like Nelly is in her bed alone.. Down and out? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

C'mon DD you're better than this.  Yes I agree with the proposition in front of us.  But for 3 months all I hear is that Megan has a boyfriend and is true to him.  So unless Martina has a way to lure Megan into a fling ... how does it happen?  My point is don't just put this out there ... tell us how it happens and why?

True to him except when she's going down on Holly? 

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Si Martina et Megan ont une sorte de truc g / g amusant (les trucs de la série), cela sera-t-il considéré que Martina trompe Nelly? 😂 🤣 😅 😂 😂 🤣

uN APPAREIL DE MUSIQUE NOUS FAIT CHIER 

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I don’t know what fling means 😬 sorry .. and I don’t look the google translator so I don’t lose the posting speed and rhythm . I don’t think that anything more than Martina maybe “eating “ Megan can happen ( I even doubt that ) but we have seen it in the recent past from Aleksandra and Holly and that’s what I am referring to .. Megan likes the bonus , Rocco approves 😁 that’s all I mean 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

not loyal to boyfriend ...get that out of the way...she has fucked and been sucked by every girl in every apt. she has ever been in.... 

but here is how it happens ...she just put her |||||||||||||||Jammies on and Martina is still naked ...right ?   this is the classic I am not that into you.... this will drive Martina crazy... so a litle 'safe' cuddle then 3 finger extravaganza in no time ... 

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

It's all part of the show!! Giving the viewers their money's worth.. 

It looks like Nelly is in her bed alone.. Down and out? 

Nelly is off .. kalinichta 😁

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not loyal to boyfriend ...get that out of the way...she has fucked and been sucked by every girl in every apt. she has ever been in.... 

but here is how it happens ...she just put her |||||||||||||||Jammies on and Martina is still naked ...right ?   this is the classic I am not that into you.... this will drive Martina crazy... so a litle 'safe' cuddle then 3 finger extravaganza in no time ... 

they just went out for a cigarette .. personally , I think it will be too extreme for Martina to try Megan .. but Martina has surprised us with Nelly when no one expected .. And Megan simply loves the money , aka shows .. by the way , she ( Megan ) knows that  all USA customers are currently watching 😉😇