B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

In Megan’s room , same Spanish music , both shy and nervous and just dancing .. then suddenly a kiss , a second and the rest is history , one of the best amateur pure lesbian sessions in the history of this site 

So the script calls for a sequel?   OK

• Upvote 1

To be honest .. EVERYONE loves watching  i think Megan and Martina than Martina and Nelly .. there’s no comparison from a man’s perspective about the beauty of Megan and Nelly and what we would all like  to watch .. sorry Nelly 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

So the script calls for a sequel?   OK

It’s the famous .. same bedroom , different partner ( perhaps 😂🤣😂🤣

Still , they both know what they do , a sip of alcohol followed by water helps you keep sober . But observing Megan , whenever she interacts sexually , she usually has a glass of water next to her bed 😉😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

In Megan’s room , same Spanish music , both shy and nervous and just dancing .. then suddenly a kiss , a second and the rest is history , one of the best amateur pure lesbian sessions in the history of this site 

That is so true, there's nothing rehearse here, even I didn't see this coming (I only hope and wish it would happen)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s the famous .. same bedroom , different partner ( perhaps 😂🤣😂🤣

and the lights are on for a change.. I hate the black and white night camera thing.. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Does anyone know if shows like Megan and Holly do ... or just about any of these girls do ... PAY THE SAME as shows that Nelly and Martina do???

If the pay is the same, then this is the issue.

This is too much of technical and contractual RLC details that I believe no one  knows 

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That is so true, there's nothing rehearse here, even I didn't see this coming (I only hope and wish it would happen)

I think it would be too good to be true to have Part 2 .. this is because we know that Megan isn’t bisexual .. but there’s always a first  time for anything 😁

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, philo said:

I didn't polish my crystal ball tonight but I think it's Megan who wants Martina.

i was away and now I see Meg is out of Jammies ... I like this 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only one who can “attack “is Martina , she’s  the pure bisexual here ..for Megan is just girly work show

Sometimes I can't tell if DD is the "play by play" guy or the "color commentator"!!

You need to team up with Noldus who WOULD be the "play by play" announcer and you could do the color commentary.

Where has Noldus gone btw?