B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

@redole1999Sorry , I can’t quote your last message at the previous thread 

Nobody has the right to judge you as soon as you close the door of your apartment , it is your own privacy . You can have the most sadistic mind , pervert brain , whatever . I don’t know if a wise  employer would spend so much time searching for any “ gossip “ Internet things when a fantastic CV is presented . In any case , their decisions in life that they will also have to face if the tenants find out that their past plays  a significant role for their future .. and will be up to them to show that the past is the past and it shouldn’t be mixed with either the present or future . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I notice that a participant known Va Gina to some has already returned and is now listed in the couples listing along with a bf known as Bruno in a residence where another participant known as Ulyana and her bf once resided. Their hiatus away was short lived to say the least. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

@ redole1999За съжаление не мога да цитирам последното ви съобщение в предишната тема 

Никой няма право да ви съди веднага щом затворите вратата на апартамента си, това е вашата лична неприкосновеност. Можете да имате най-садистичния ум, извратен мозък, каквото и да било. Не знам дали един мъдър работодател би прекарал толкова време в търсене на някакви „клюки“ в интернет, когато се представи фантастична автобиография. Във всеки случай техните решения в живота, с които те също ще трябва да се изправят, ако наемателите разберат, че миналото им играе важна роля за тяхното бъдеще .. и ще зависи от тях да покажат, че миналото е минало и не би трябвало не се смесва с настоящето или бъдещето. 

Thats right!Absolutely true!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I notice that a participant known Va Gina to some has already returned and is now listed in the couples listing along with a bf known as Bruno in a residence where another participant known as Ulyana and her bf once resided. 

You are wrong about the Ulyana and bf part of your post , this is a totally new apartment . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Грешите за частта от Уляна и bf от вашия пост, това е напълно нов апартамент. 

Ulyana and Marat were in St. Petersburg,after is closure briefly appeared in Prague, in the apartment Kitty and Smith!

Just now, redfan said:

Ulyana and Marat were in St. Petersburg,after is closure briefly appeared in Prague, in the apartment Kitty and Smith!

Exactly ☺️ And Ulyana again last year in B2 ☺️

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are wrong about the Ulyana and bf part of your post , this is a totally new apartment . 

Appeared to be close to the same floor plan but with a different furniture arrangement, especially in the living room area. Regardless of whether it may be or not, the main point regarding my comments, was that they have already returned. Not surprising being aware of the wisdom of the admin. managing the project though. Additionally, the only reason I mentioned it in this thread initially, was because I hadn't noticed that a thread had already been established in relation to Va Gina and Bruno. I will try to mention anything further related to them there.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Appeared to be close to the same floor plan but with a different furniture arrangement, especially in the living room area. Regardless of whether it may be or not, the main point regarding my comments, was that they have already returned. Not surprising knowing the wisdom of the admin. managing the project though. Additionally, the only reason I mentioned it in this thread initially, was because I hadn't noticed that a thread had already been started in relation to Va Gina and Bruno. My mistake, and I will try to mention anything further related to them there.

No problem with your post and apologies also if i sounded too “ direct “ with my post , it wasn’t my intention ☺️ We are good 😇

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@redole1999Sorry , I can’t quote your last message at the previous thread 

Nobody has the right to judge you as soon as you close the door of your apartment , it is your own privacy . You can have the most sadistic mind , pervert brain , whatever . I don’t know if a wise  employer would spend so much time searching for any “ gossip “ Internet things when a fantastic CV is presented . In any case , their decisions in life that they will also have to face if the tenants find out that their past plays  a significant role for their future .. and will be up to them to show that the past is the past and it shouldn’t be mixed with either the present or future . 

Employers use firms to do background checks (criminal records, previous employeement, social media, etc...).  No employer wants a public relation nightmare on their hands.  As to your statement 'Nobody has the right...', that applies to normal people who don't live in residences with cameras.  You lose that privacy when you invite the public in.   And you could forget a life in politics. 🤣

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Employers use firms to do background checks (criminal records, previous employeement, social media, etc...).  No employer wants a public relation nightmare on their hands.  As to your statement 'Nobody has the right...', that applies to normal people who don't live in residences with cameras.  You lose that privacy when you invite the public in.   And you could forget a life in politics. 🤣

Thanks for using your brain Lurkker!!