B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Sometimes I can't tell if DD is the "play by play" guy or the "color commentator"!!

We need to inform some guys who hate the site but love to read page by page what happenedย ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

and the lights are on for a change.. I hate the black and white night camera thing..ย 

Lights were on between Nelly and Martina that night โ˜บ๏ธ

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sometimes I can't tell if DD is the "play by play" guy or the "color commentator"!!

You need to team up with Noldus who WOULD be the "play by play" announcer and you could do the color commentary.

Where has Noldus gone btw?

Itโ€™s 04:18 in Norway at the moment , sameย like here ๐Ÿ˜ Noldusย has replay , he can catch up with the action when he wakes up ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

Just now, JenniferMom said:

total crap... pure bi sexual... he has been around long enough to know Megan has done most of the girls sheย 

has lived with or partied with... just stupidย  statements ... we have never SEEN Martina with any other woman just hearsay ... so get real... frustratingย  commentย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I am so happy Martina did not babysit Nellyย as she slept in her drunken stupor last time, but decided to continue having fun with Megan

Martina off to new challenges , itโ€™s obvious she has Nelly for sex , itโ€™s clear since quite some time now . Bogdan is awake so , no worries ๐Ÿ˜†