B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Thought we had enough of one "drunk girl and got rid of her" !  Not only she is back in her own appartment , but we are stuck with another one in the villa ! 

A proof that it wasn’t Gina that should be always blamed for the people getting drunk in B4 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A proof that it wasn’t Gina that should be always blamed for the people getting drunk in B4 

I never had an issue with her drinking...in fact I am grateful that it usually caused her to go to bed and pass out. :cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Martina is too naïve in that sense....

Young .. new world .. excitement .. seeing new things and discovering herself after 10 years with the same partner ... totally natural development ... sorry to say this , the perfect candidate to have in this RLC world .. Alberto has most things figured out , she knows her since a child .. he can’t do anything . But letting her have this new world for her to explore and at the same time discover so many of her hidden desires , this is the right thing to do . We need to admit that she doesn’t look distracted , she proceeds with her studies and she thinks of the future . The only thing she can’t see is that there’s no Nelly future ( that’s why I strongly believe it is only sex for Martina ) 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I never had an issue with her drinking...in fact I am grateful that it usually caused her to go to bed and pass out. :cool:

I am totally with you on that .. that is fun for me and Gina knows her boundaries and she simply doesn’t care 😁

It will be interesting to see if Nelly lose it and attack Martina in front of Megan and how Martina will react and also how Megan will respond to all this 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

NELLY...YOU LOOK DUMB AND RIDICULOUS!

I don't disagree.  Like right now acting as a nun or a Muslim girl being all crazy.  DD would say they are young and having fun ... "Young .. new world .. excitement .. seeing new things and discovering herself after 10 years with the same partner ... totally natural development ... " or some bullshit like that.  (And DD please know I call it bullshit very very affectionately).

But in defense of DD and my love Martina ... she lives with Alberto.  ALBERTO!   It is only natural that a nut job like Nelly piques her interest.

• Upvote 2