B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

Ladies and gentlemen , boys and girls .. another time .. it was sensational at times but Megan isn’t into lesbian stuff and Martina was too “ shy “ to try .. 

• Sad 3

The only thing that we can certainly conclude is that Megan will be extremely happy with viewership results and she will try  for this again in the near future 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Sigh.  On one hand, it would be lovely to have girlfriends like this, to enjoy each other naked, massage and dance, and be close.  But omg how do you not get horny???  Yes yes I can see a lot of nights ending like this.  But every night?  

Having said this,  I am reminded of DD ... it takes that special spark between two people to have something like Martina and Nelly erupt.  I get it.  But what about FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?  None of these girls are into something like that?

Good night all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do go back to the earlier comment that at least Martina didn't sacrifice her intimacy with Megan by taking care of a drunk Nelly yet again.  DD would call this another step forward in Martina's journey.  At least I am happy that didn't happen.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

it was all in megan's hands, and she's allowing it to slip away

Yes but I suppose Megan doesn't see it as anything slipping away.  Both girls were shy ... I don't think we saw any Masha-like advances.  Oh well.

• Like 2