B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Bogdan strikes again with that fucking massage table.  Take it to the Bar- b-que and burn the fuck'n thing!!!

It could help if it was b/g action .. this now , would be a miracle for Martina to stay awake after alcohol , food and music for so many hours ( nearly  12 ) 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only tell for sure that both girls are completely nervous .. which makes it nice and great to watch for this one sensational French kiss for starters 😋😋

But I could be wrong, but I believe this massage between them, is creating more chemistry and I nice history that's developing between them, where they're more comfortable to probably do something further, but what do I know, I am just guessing and hoping like everyone else

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

But I could be wrong, but I believe this massage between them, is creating more chemistry and I nice history that's developing between them, where they're more comfortable to probably do something further, but what do I know, I am just guessing and hoping like everyone else

The thing is that Megan is a receiver , it would be very strange if she initiates  anything , a surprise .. you are right that it helps for relaxation between the two ☺️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to spoil it for everyone .. but Masha wouldn’t have lost such an opportunity 😬🙄 with Martina under same circumstances 🤯

I think she got up a few minutes ago.  Maybe she will come to the rescue, all rested up and ready.

NEVER MIND

Edited by JenniferMom
PREMATURE SPECULATION