Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Whatever I am posting here , it is always  presented with arguments , I never say things without justifying my opinion , 99 people disagree , 1 agrees , this is how it works . It might be bs but it is what I believe and you are saying that you don’t agree , so simple as that . I can’t see where I am wrong with that .

I encourage you to find a post by me ( not only here but everywhere I post at CC ) that I speak nonsense or not related to the specific thread . If analyzing a tenant psychologically , socially , criticizing , commenting and posting negative or positive for this specific tenant it is nonsense for you , then we disagree for the purpose of this forum , which I always say it is made  to encourage the communication amongst members and through dialogue to understand better everyone who is participating at RLC 

You certainly have been disregarding thread topic listings in regards to a good bit of the commentary you've been posting as well. It's no wonder someone who does so, would post commentary of encouraging others to follow suit and do so as well. You were just recently within the last day or so called out for some of the commentary you've been posting in various threads of the different rlc sections of the forum. So it's been being noticed by others as well. Spamming a forum's threads is not only related to posting constant gifs unrelated to a topic listing, but also constantly posting commentary not related to a topic listing as well. If there happen to be others posting commentary in some topic listing that's not related to the topic listing, and anyone posts comments responding to those that are not related,  those comments are therefore usually not related as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ya'll blasting on ddhm.  It's like he's a conservative and all the emotional liberals gang up on him because of a different opinion.

You don't like what he writes, block him. 

Let me say that again: You don't like what he writes, block him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You certainly have been disregarding thread topic listings in regards to a good bit of the commentary you've been posting as well. It's no wonder someone who blatantly does so, would post commentary of encouraging others to follow suit and do so as well. You were just recently within the last day or so called out for some of the commentary you've been posting in various threads of the different rlc sections of the forum. So it's been being noticed by others as well. Spamming a forum's threads is not only related to posting constant gifs unrelated to a topic listing, but also constantly posting commentary not related to a topic listing as well.  

And again I tell you , show me my spamming with posting as you  say and I have no problem admit my mistake and apologize . And since it is 06:08 here , I will stop ,  not because I am backing off but I need  to rest  . I know I post a lot but I don’t think that I am not allowed to post even 24 hours per day if I want to . I know that I am exposing myself and get much criticism because of the various posts , but I can easily handle it , I have no problem to be bullied anymore , called whatever , exposing yourself means that you need to be able to defend yourself or show that you are right  when situations dictate so . But above all , I have showed the maximum respect to any of the people here and nobody can accuse me about it ( except Harley fat boy that  i lost my temper heavily once and I got a notice from stncld ) . 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll blasting on ddhm.  It's like he's a conservative and all the emotional liberals gang up on him because of a different opinion.

You don't like what he writes, block him. 

Let me say that again: You don't like what he writes, block him. 

I'm just gonna start reporting other's comments that are noticed to continue posting unrelated comments in topic listings for spam comments. I don't believe I'll be the only one doing so. I've mentioned before that ever so often should be perhaps considered understandable or overlooked with anyone, but consistently or constantly should not be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Add also that the other apartments  don’t offer things of importance either and there you have it . 

Ecco, però le polemiche sono sempre e solo qui. Perché? 

È tutto il progetto di RLC che fa acqua da tutte le parti. 

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girl Malia has woken up 

With face mask 

Preparing breakfast 

Malia Have a great happy day good monday 

🐈😘

Wasn't it a beautiful awakening 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Ecco, però le polemiche sono sempre e solo qui. Perché? 

È tutto il progetto di RLC che fa acqua da tutte le parti. 

At the other apartments , especially Barcelona , it is worse . They call the girls prostitutes , the guys drug dealers , losers , cocaine sniffers . At least here , no one is touching the girls with characterizations . Anyway , let’s not continue it here , we don’t go anywhere , there will be always opinions . 

• Upvote 1