Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

So why did that apartment got closed then? They could have left him there (if they didn't want to open a new one) single, or even with a new gf. It seems that he wants to rejoin by the amount times he shows up on cams and how so at ease he feels in front of them

Noise issues and complaints from the neighbours...That's the 2nd set of tenants been kicked off for that, so I reckon RLC have lost that apt forever now...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Why is it that anytime we see a friend visiting another friend we need to speculate that anything sexual will happen ? Can it be just people who gather together for fun and just spending an evening together ? 

Megan has never “ provoked “ any man to flirt her , curly knows for sure that she has a boyfriend , it is funny to think that he invited his cousin to flirt a girl who isn’t into cheating . 

And I believe , Megan , rather than paying an expensive transportation to go to the villa , she can do it in the morning , maybe she was shopping in downtown Barcelona or just a walk and she decided to have a look also at Gina’s new place rather than overnight to another B apartment , particularly B1

What a ridiculous suggestion DD...😏

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. but I think M&A is also nearby , maybe 2-3 metro stops distance . If Martina had developed relations with the other Barcelona apartment girls , we could know more . So far , best relations for her mostly with the villa cast . 

Martina's only a novelty to the villa.  Novelties wear off over time.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

ĐĄŃŠĐłĐ»Đ°ŃĐ”Đœ ŃŃŠĐŒ .. ĐœĐŸ ĐŒĐžŃĐ»Ń, чД M&A ŃŃŠŃ‰ĐŸ Đ” ĐœĐ°Đ±Đ»ĐžĐ·ĐŸ, ĐŒĐŸĐ¶Đ” бО ĐœĐ° 2-3 спорĐșĐž ĐœĐ° ĐŒĐ”Ń‚Ń€ĐŸ. АĐșĐŸ ĐœĐ°Ń€Ń‚ĐžĐœĐ° бДшД разĐČОла ĐŸŃ‚ĐœĐŸŃˆĐ”ĐœĐžŃ с ĐŽŃ€ŃƒĐłĐžŃ‚Đ” ĐŒĐŸĐŒĐžŃ‡Đ”Ń‚Đ° ĐŸŃ‚ Đ°ĐżĐ°Ń€Ń‚Đ°ĐŒĐ”ĐœŃ‚Đž ĐČ Đ‘Đ°Ń€ŃĐ”Đ»ĐŸĐœĐ°, Đ±ĐžŃ…ĐŒĐ” ĐŒĐŸĐłĐ»Đž ĐŽĐ° Đ·ĐœĐ°Đ”ĐŒ ĐżĐŸĐČДчД. ЗасДга ĐœĐ°Đč-ĐŽĐŸĐ±Ń€ĐžŃ‚Đ” ĐŸŃ‚ĐœĐŸŃˆĐ”ĐœĐžŃ Đ·Đ° ĐœĐ”Ń ĐœĐ°Đč-ĐČДчД с Đ°ĐșŃ‚ŃŒĐŸŃ€ŃĐșоя състаĐČ ĐœĐ° ĐČОлата. 

Martina's apartment is actuality very close to was B2!When she and Nelly were at party at B2 the night before they left for vacation in Valencia,they returned to Martina's apt. in 5-10 minutes!Apart from that,Nelly from the villathat it reaches Martina's apt. in about 50 minutes!Also for so long(50 mins.)Nelly and Bogdan reached from Gina's apt. to the villa!Of course we do not know what kind of transport they used their own, public, taxis,metro or foot!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a ridiculous suggestion DD...😏

I wouldn’t mind seeing Megan being flirted by Zac or anyone , seeing how she would react , how polite or rude would reject a guy or allow herself to satisfy a bit the woman’s need to feel special , attractive , unique 😉 But i think she’s fully committed to Rocco and I liked this small interaction with all four of them tonight , searching the remote and laughs , English , Russian, Spanish speaking , kind of real life incidents â˜ș

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It will be interesting  to see how it will be all played out for Martina when the time for both Nelly and Bogdan comes and they either need to be replaced and a) go back to Russia or b ) stay away from the cameras but live in Barcelona . So many questions if Martina will continue the visits in the villa and if she keeps on with making friends with the always updated cast ..

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It will be interesting  to see how it will be all played out for Martina when the time for both Nelly and Bogdan comes and they either need to be replaced and a) go back to Russia or b ) stay away from the cameras but live in Barcelona . So many questions if Martina will continue the visits in the villa and if she keeps on with making friends with the always updated cast ..

If they're Russian residents then they'll have to return back home in some point in time.  If their seeking permanent residency status in Spain it takes 3 or more years for that to happen. A person just does not move and their given permanent residency right at the start. 

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

i have to agree i only  resubscribed the last three times for Martina events call me a sucker i guess Lord knows guys on here have called me worse lol but as to your point i wont resub for her again

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Megan being flirted by Zac or anyone , seeing how she would react , how polite or rude would reject a guy or allow herself to satisfy a bit the woman’s need to feel special , attractive , unique 😉 But i think she’s fully committed to Rocco and I liked this small interaction with all four of them tonight , searching the remote and laughs , English , Russian, Spanish speaking , kind of real life incidents â˜ș

I think I posted earlier that Megan misses her boyfriend a great deal. Yesterday, or the day before, she was on her bed, face down leaning on a pillow, looking at photos on her phone...... crying....sobbing.   It was very sad to see. Megan is one of my favs, but I want her to go home and be happy. 

Opps, sorry, forgot which apartment this is, more appropriate for B4.