Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If they're Russian residents then they'll have to return back home in some point in time.  If their seeking permanent residency status in Spain it takes 3 or more years for that to happen. A person just does not move and their given permanent residency right at the start. 

I think at the moment , lots of rules have altered , for example , coming from Russia / Ukraine , I believe that the respected citizens can’t stay for more than 90 days , but since one year and the tenants who have been participating , these rules don’t seem to be as so . They are already ( N&B ) 19 months in Barcelona , it will be for sure interesting what happens with them and also with anyone from the current cast that has exceeded the 90 days . 

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I think I posted earlier that Megan misses her boyfriend a great deal. Yesterday, or the day before, she was on her bed, face down leaning on a pillow, looking at photos on her phone...... crying....sobbing.   It was very sad to see. Megan is one of my favs, but I want her to go home and be happy. 

Opps, sorry, forgot which apartment this is, more appropriate for B4.

It’s related in a way since Megan overnights today at G&B’s 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i have to agree i only  resubscribed the last three times for Martina events call me a sucker i guess Lord knows guys on here have called me worse lol but as to your point i wont resub for her again

She will have some nice pool times in the summer 😉 plus interactions with the new cast , who knows what’s going to be 😎 just teasing 😁

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think at the moment , lots of rules have altered , for example , coming from Russia / Ukraine , I believe that the respected citizens can’t stay for more than 90 days , but since one year and the tenants who have been participating , these rules don’t seem to be as so . They are already ( N&B ) 19 months in Barcelona , it will be for sure interesting what happens with them and also with anyone from the current cast that has exceeded the 90 days . 

One of the girls who exceeded the visa period by over the double, was banned from the Schengen areas for five years

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If they're Russian residents then they'll have to return back home in some point in time.  If their seeking permanent residency status in Spain it takes 3 or more years for that to happen. A person just does not move and their given permanent residency right at the start. 

Masha stayed in Italy illegally for a few years and she finally got her documents, so now she is a resident 😃  they just need to hang in there and get a good lawyer. another way would be to find a loser and marry him 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

One of the girls who exceeded the visa period by over the double, was banned from the Schengen areas for five years

All I can say , i don’t see any rush or stress for any of the girls who have exceeded already the supposed permitted stay in EU . It might be of course that some girls have also double citizenships ( very unlikely ) , but for example Megan , with the Italian boyfriend , maybe it is different for her , I have no idea . In any case , i wish them luck and no troubles , it is really scary messing with the law for the future and especially these girls that seem to travel a lot . 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

So that means some of the others will likely follow the same fate.  Wouldn't it be nice not seeing Nelly & Bogdan for 5 years. I sure wouldn't lose any sleep if they were gone.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Cela signifie donc que certains des autres suivront probablement le même sort. Ne serait-il pas agréable de ne pas voir Nelly et Bogdan pendant 5 ans. Je ne perdrais certainement pas de sommeil s'ils étaient partis.  :grand sourire:

Seulement si quelqu'un les dénonce au service de l'immigration.

Only if someone reports them to the immigration service.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Martina's only a novelty to the villa.  Novelties wear off over time.

Yes, M maybe a novelty but it may depend on who she brings home next to grind in front of the camera.

44 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Seulement si quelqu'un les dénonce au service de l'immigration.

Only if someone reports them to the immigration service.

The most risky and scary thing , it is always if they need medical services , a hospital , clinic or so . You need then to provide your social health number or similar id that for  most of the European countries isn’t the same like in the USA for example . Then it can become difficult . In any case , I think RLC should be solving things like this for any of these people except if they take complete responsibility , these are the “ dark “ terms of the agreement that they sign and no one of us knows . 

• Upvote 1