Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The most risky and scary thing , it is always if they need medical services , a hospital , clinic or so . You need then to provide your social health number or similar id that for  most of the European countries isn’t the same like in the USA for example . Then it can become difficult . In any case , I think RLC should be solving things like this for any of these people except if they take complete responsibility , these are the “ dark “ terms of the agreement that they sign and no one of us knows . 

This is a question I've ben pondering for a while - their visa status? Its very stressful as I well know as I 'dodged' immigration for 2 years, just kept renewing my short stay visa every 2 months until eventually it was impacting on my lifestyle. So they must have some sort of protection or they just don't care!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Изглежда, че искате апартамент на Меган и Роко в Италия  🤣

Yes,why not?AS long as there is a possibility-this will be a god hit!For them,and for us of course!😉

36 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This is a question I've ben pondering for a while - their visa status? Its very stressful as I well know as I 'dodged' immigration for 2 years, just kept renewing my short stay visa every 2 months until eventually it was impacting on my lifestyle. So they must have some sort of protection or they just don't care!!

Nobody knows 🙃 But as Noldus said , it proved disaster for one girl , I can’t think then that it can be any better for any other tenant if they break the law ( and get caught of course , guilty only if they get you 😂🤣

I think this move is good for Gina. She seems happier and more sensible being required to look after herself more and when with visitors like now looks to be more relaxed and comfortable all round. 

Being in a small place with her own space is a positive move for sure. Maybe she's been hanging out for this for some time and is basically relieved to be there now at last.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I think this move is good for Gina. She seems happier and more sensible being required to look after herself more and when with visitors like now looks to be more relaxed and comfortable all round. 

Being in a small place with her own space is a positive move for sure. Maybe she's been hanging out for this for some time and is basically relieved to be there now at last.

Yes she does look more relaxed - as long as friends come round like Ari and now Meg I think it will be good for her. She doesn't suit a solitary lifestyle being a party girl an all! Just hope her bf doesn't screw it up for her...🤔

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I saw the cleaning lady at b4 and I was thinking if she's ever been or will ever come here?  

This belongs to the category “ couples “ therefore shouldn’t be any association with the COV/GOV RLC subcategories . The couple is responsible for the cleaning duties , it is irrelevant that an ex GOV resides , it could be anyone .