Sadie (2021) Part #6

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Without hearing what they're talking about it, was a surprise for sure! Are the dopey looking clowns friends of his? If so, he needs to get new friends.  You don't just cold cock someone like that, without your friends getting involved against him.

Those 2 guys wanted no part of that guy.  But yes, if it was my buddy, I'm going to have to take a black eye to try and help.  I mean, at least pull him off.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Those 2 guys wanted no part of that guy.  But yes, if it was my buddy, I'm going to have to take a black eye to try and help.  I mean, at least pull him off.  

Poor Sadie was like "What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Without hearing what they're talking about it, was a surprise for sure! Are the dopey looking clowns friends of his? If so, he needs to get new friends.  You don't just cold cock someone like that, without your friends getting involved against him.

On 5/10/2021 at 7:35 PM, Sparkles said:

Yes, it looks "ok"

yes, he arrived two minutes before going directly to living room to discuss with one of the boobs house fuckers then went to kitchen and it happens. The dude that received didn't even seems to have nothing to do with the situation but maybe said something crazy like "calm down"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Boom!#=%#,smash&÷$@%, splat÷#&!!#,Kaboom$=@$&!!!!!!

That would make it look like the old Adam West Batman with those words flying around. 😁😁😁

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you got a guy all wound up looking for trouble, telling him something like calm down could set him off. All speculation of course that had anything to do with it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

That would make it look like the old Adam West Batman with those words flying around. 😁😁😁

Haha, that's what I was going for, the old Batman is on one of the 6 oldie TV channels here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

If you got a guy all wound up looking for trouble, telling him something like calm down could set him off. All speculation of course that had anything to do with it. 

I think he said something akin to "You better chill" or "Don't make me have to deal with you."  Then POW!!!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

he beat on the first dick owner that was in from of him to don't beat in the one (pussy owner) that was the reason why he went there to create problems

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2021 at 10:05 PM, Callypb said:

@groomy Could you please give us a translation of was said before the fight? It would be greatly appreciated. There's something off with the whole situation. Fights don't usually start that fast and that unprovoked. 

So where's the video? According to Gif, it’s an ordinary fight, nothing special. Sadie was more worried about -500 again.💸

1 hour ago, groomy said:

So where's the video? According to Gif, it’s an ordinary fight, nothing special. Sadie was more worried about -500 again.💸

I think I have deleted the fight, but I have the discussion that preceded the fight and more talking...

• Like 1