Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They are work colleagues, maybe friends

That proves you know absolutely nothing about them!!🤣

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Perhaps it is time to report more off topic gifs, as spam !

Already been happening. The list of spam reports have only been increasing. There will be messages sent directly to the admin. very soon from more than one besides just the reporting of the spam as well .     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

what was the last time the girls 

Smoking shisha 

shisha  where is he
at the friend's house yet

leora should already be better from cough

Quite a while. Shisha is still elsewhere, for all we know, she may have given it away. Her cough came back last night though, and the shisha is the last thing she needs as a result!

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They are work colleagues, maybe friends, who work together in the peudeo lesbian show business, nothing more.

Here again, is an example of the self imposed limited knowledge you have regarding Leora, and Malia. If you have followed Leora as long as you say you have, and have been paying any attention to any of the posts that have been made on the Leora thread, and then in the Leora and Malia thread. Since you joined CC's almost exactly three years ago.

You would have read that Leora, and Malia were childhood friends in at least a half a dozen ( 6 ) times, since you joined CC's. But, I know you would not accept that fact. Because it is not in agreement with your ongoing agenda !  Which is " nothing more " than just YOUR ONGOING AGENDA ! Which truthfully has nothing to do with this apartment. It is all about Alladino ! 😒

Which is my opinion !!!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Here again, is an example of the self imposed limited knowledge you have regarding Leora, and Malia. If you have followed Leora as long as you say you have, and have been paying any attention to any of the posts that have been made on the Leora thread, and then in the Leora and Malia thread. Since you joined CC's almost exactly three years ago.

You would have read that Leora, and Malia were childhood friends in at least a half a dozen ( 6 ) times, since you joined CC's. But, I know you would not accept that fact. Because it is not in agreement with your ongoing agenda !  Which is " nothing more " than just YOUR ONGOING AGENDA ! Which truthfully has nothing to do with this apartment. It is all about Alladino ! 😒

Which is my opinion !!!   

Yep and she said herself to Paul only recently, that she knows her better than anyone else, having known her over half her lifespan. But as you hint, why let facts get in the way of trolling eh?!

Just now, scutus said:

Which is my opinion !!!   

I don't think anyone can tell from the little bit of real that can be seen in this apartment beside the bullshit shows that they are still friends. How can you do that when at the same time they so obviously lie about being sexually interested in each other.

What Is really unfortunate, is how much some here are trapped in there own fantasy world. It is precisely the problem of this apartment that the girls keep their actual lives away from this place. You buy the bullshit the girls put up for the cameras, but that doesn't make you an expert, even if you may believe it.  

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Ahh! Yes more profanity to describe the activities in this apartment

....Which he doesn't see as he doesn't subscribe to rlc.....

1 minute ago, scutus said:

along with another OFF TOPIC gif

To again attempt to back up and back out of yet another deliberate trolling post.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think anyone can tell from the little bit of real that can be seen in this apartment beside the bullshit shows that they are still friends. How can you do that when at the same time they so obviously lie about being sexually interested in each other.

What Is really unfortunate, is how much some here are trapped in there own fantasy world. It is precisely the problem of this apartment that the girls keep their actual lives away from this place. You buy the bullshit the girls put up for the cameras, but that doesn't make you an expert, even if you may believe it.  

Ahh! Yes more profanity to describe the activities in this apartment, along with another OFF TOPIC gif, convinces me to apply your last phrase to yourself. BUT THAT DOESN"T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT, EVEN IF YOU MAY BELIEVE IT !

An accidental bump of the submit button, I will fill in the gaps that slipper's quick reaction quoted !  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Let me guess, another one of those pseudo lesbian shows where the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other. 😂

giphy.gif

It is not a ban, you just should not exaggerate. 😃👍

Nothing but spam that has been reported.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2