Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And as predicted last night - The same tired old argument is continued, simply for the sake of it.

I can't believe i have to write this, but here goes.

The name of this apartment is "Leora & Malia". It is NOT "Leora & Malia & Anyone they happen to know". NO ONE is obligated or instructed to bring anyone into their apartment if they do not wish. No one is forced to walk through that front door if they themselves do not wish. We pay to see the tenants, not anyone from outside. That has ALWAYS been the case. If a tenant brings someone home, they have to have agreed to be seen live on the internet, and some people, many in fact, would not want this. Because they do not play a part in this 'Project', when they leave they are back into the real world, and wouldn't be happy knowing people have seen them on camera, especially in any nude or sexual context. Some one could be invited and refuse, a tenant may not want that person to be seen by the viewer. It is their choice, we do NOT pay to see anyone else but the tenants. Any tenant is allowed a private life, any tenant is allowed to leave to work, socialize etc. They do not have to bring anyone home, for whatever reason. That could in some way jeopardize that relationship/friendship. When will people finally accept this???? Especially though who don't even subscribe, therefore can't see it anyway!! This constant call for change, plus now joined with a constant daily call from one person simply to see men on camera.....Is getting more and more people pissed off with this. For the 40th time - RLC and CC are not connected! They don't like each other! So NOTHING written does anything to change what we see. The girls live a way that works FOR THEM - SO LET THEM LIVE THIS WAY!

And as i also said last night - It's a clear plan to disrupt this room, so it ain't ending is it?? I knew it would go on.

Amen brother 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And as predicted last night - The same tired old argument is continued, simply for the sake of it.

I can't believe i have to write this, but here goes.

The name of this apartment is "Leora & Malia". It is NOT "Leora & Malia & Anyone they happen to know". NO ONE is obligated or instructed to bring anyone into their apartment if they do not wish. No one is forced to walk through that front door if they themselves do not wish. We pay to see the tenants, not anyone from outside. That has ALWAYS been the case. If a tenant brings someone home, they have to have to agreed to be seen live on the internet, and some people, many in fact, would not want this. Because they do not play a part in this 'Project', when they leave they are back into the real world, and wouldn't be happy knowing people have seen them on camera, especially in any nude or sexual context. Some one could be invited and refuse, a tenant may not want that person to be seen by the viewer. It is their choice, we do NOT pay to see anyone else but the tenants. Any tenant is allowed a private life, any tenant is allowed to leave to work, socialize etc. They do not have to bring anyone home, for whatever reason. That could in some way jeopardize that relationship/friendship. When will people finally accept this???? Especially though who don't even subscribe, therefore can't see it anyway!! This constant call for change, plus now joined with a constant daily call from one person simply to see men on camera.....Is getting more and more people pissed off with this. For the 40th time - RLC and CC are not connected! They don't like each other! So NOTHING written does anything to change what we see.

And as i also said last night - It's a clear plan to disrupt this room, so it ain't ending is it?? I knew it would go on.

No one tells girls to brush their teeth, but they do it because it's part of a normal life. The fact that the girls always spend the night somewhere else, but never have visitors themselves, is quite clearly not just a coincidence, but the keeping away of the private life from this apartment.

Sure, there can be good reasons for that, but why leave the girls in the project if they don't contribute anything except these bullshit shows.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No one tells girls to brush their teeth, but they do it because it's part of a normal life. The fact that the girls always spend the night somewhere else, but never have visitors themselves, is quite clearly not just a coincidence, but the keeping away of the private life from this apartment.

Sure, there can be good reasons for that, but why leave the girls in the project if they don't contribute anything except these bullshit shows.

Just constant trolling, disguised as 'Opinion'. You no longer subscribe to RealLifeCam, therefore if anyone did appear you would not see them. End of story. Bored with writing all this in GOV are you? You are indeed 'Confused'.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am not going more OT as per your and others request , I am sorry but I can’t follow  the advanced English vocabulary of your post , it is always winners and losers when dozen of forum members have disappeared from posting in this topic and the regular ones always find nothing  of both of the girls action being right and i wonder when I read that “ hey , that was a stupid mistake “ .. only slipper at times he says so . 

Whether or not there have been any others who have may have participated in this thread previously but may less as often anymore, or whether any perhaps no longer may has nothing to do with abiding by site forum decorum and rules. Especially when it has been quite peculiar that the 'regular ones' that was referred to, have mostly been two 'regular ones' known as Allidino and ddhm that have been continuously ignoring site decorum and disregarding topic listings. If there have been any others that may have once participated in this thread more often but do so less often anymore if at all, it could very well have to do with the topic listing being disregarded and they got tired of noticing such nonsense as often.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just constant trolling, disguised as 'Opinion'. You no longer subscribe to RealLifeCam, therefore if anyone did appear you would not see them. End of story. Bored with writing all this in GOV are you?

I try to establish a point to discuss that interests me. Even if you don't like the topic, the goal is not to break the rules or to be annoying, but to have an honest discussion.

Now seriously, can we keep the discussion to this apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I try to establish a point that interests me. Even if you don't like the topic, the goal is not to break the rules or to be annoying, but to have an honest discussion.

Total nonsense. You know exactly what you are doing. WE all know. We aren't 'Confused'....⬇️

Leora and Malia WILL NOT CHANGE TO SUIT YOU. END OF STORY. The sooner you accept this, the better. For the love of God, please stop the constant daily routine. 

Scutus , Nicholas , you are always right and the way you see this apartment and the way it entertains you it is the right for everyone, enjoy it ... As I am also enjoying at some few times and I post about it and as i don’t enjoy it for the majority of times and I post about it , this is the forum’s idea I think , a continuous register of facts being watched at RLC and posted here . 

I don’t know what you try to achieve by trying to silent different opinions than the praising ones  , I guess pulo’s posts are more educational because they are always towards praising direction with a standard pattern , they aren’t considered spamming because they have the positive aura commenting as the thread suggests . ( I am really sorry pulo , I have nothing against you and I admire you for your passion and dedication, this doesn’t mean that I agree with your posting the whole day , but that’s another thing ) 

I think then you wouldn’t mind having 5-6 pulo’s style typing the whole day here , rather than the always me annoying one and recently alladino ( that I am actually opposing his opinions at the Barcelona topics regarding the shows ) . You need to admit that you are only surfacing ( scutus ) when accusations are made to both Leora and Malia , i wonder why you don’t keep posting when you watch things happening or not in this apartment , except of course if there’s nothing for you to say . I only see you when you need to rise and defend , at least Nicholas will post every now and then anything regarding something of the whatever girls activity .  And don’t bother to answer me back , i wonder how being at your ignore list , I keep on appearing at your notifications . 

You are winners , the way the apartment works is according to the needs and preferences as a viewer and the way you realize your subscription . I am sorry , but this is not how I realize my subscription and the needs and preferences as a viewer . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Total nonsense. You know exactly what you are doing. WE all know.

Leora and Malia WILL NOT CHANGE TO SUIT YOU. END OF STORY. The sooner you accept this, the better. For the love of God, please stop the constant daily routine.

You are trying to give me an underlying position that suits you in your attempt to silence my opinion. However, I will not let you provoke me and stay objective. 😄

What would be so tragic about RLC occupying this apartment with other residents? How many more years are the girls going to pull this bullshit?

Keep in mind, leora is getting old anyway. 😂

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I try to establish a point to discuss that interests me. Even if you don't like the topic, the goal is not to break the rules or to be annoying, but to have an honest discussion.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 We have been keeping this discussion to this apartment. Your interest is all about yourself !  With your constant SPAM, all but crying because Leora,

and Malia are not puppets on your string !  Have you considered that you do not understand REALITY !  Your have not noticed that all you are doing is being totally

annoying to the majority of the posters !

OH look there are the BF's on camera 15 !    Hurry you are going to miss them ! But be careful, don't trip in your haste ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Scutus , Nicholas , you are always right and the way you see this apartment and the way it entertains you it is the right for everyone, enjoy it ... As I am also enjoying at some few times and I post about it and as i don’t enjoy it for the majority of times and I post about it , this is the forum’s idea I think , a continuous register of facts being watched at RLC and posted here . 

I don’t know what you try to achieve by trying to silent different opinions than the praising ones  , I guess pulo’s posts are more educational because they are always towards praising direction with a standard pattern , they aren’t considered spamming because they have the positive aura commenting as the thread suggests . ( I am really sorry pulo , I have nothing against you and I admire you for your passion and dedication, this doesn’t mean that I agree with your posting the whole day , but that’s another thing ) 

I think then you wouldn’t mind having 5-6 pulo’s style typing the whole day here , rather than the always me annoying one and recently alladino ( that I am actually opposing his opinions at the Barcelona topics regarding the shows ) . You need to admit that you are only surfacing ( scutus ) when accusations are made to both Leora and Malia , i wonder why you don’t keep posting when you watch things happening or not in this apartment , except of course if there’s nothing for you to say . I only see you when you need to rise and defend , at least Nicholas will post every now and then anything regarding something of the whatever girls activity .  And don’t bother to answer me back , i wonder how being at your ignore list , I keep on appearing at your notifications . 

You are winners , the way the apartment works is according to the needs and preferences as a viewer and the way you realize your subscription . I am sorry , but this is not how I realize my subscription and the needs and preferences as a viewer . 

Regardless, since it has been being noticed to be constantly occurring in this thread as well as other rlc threads of the forum by the 'regular ones', as previously stated, I will be reporting the posts made that are done so by the 'regular ones' that have been blatantly continuously disregarding topic listings as spam, just as have already been being done so. I'm certain I won't be the only one to continue doing so, but by all means the 'regular ones' can continue on the campaign of disregarding forum decorum, rules, and topic listings. We will see how much longer it is tolerated and put up with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1