Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think you also have to take an honest look at what has become of this apartment. The girls use it like a workplace, where they put on chaturbate-like shows. Hours upon hours of pseudo lesbian shows and then hours upon hours of genitals being held up to the camera. The whole thing is just not real but bullshit.

Also, This apartment is the one with by far the lowest number of social contacts to be seen on camera. Most months there is not even a single guest there, Also we never saw the BFs make it there. This place is dead, a superficial facade, maintained only to get money with as little effort as possible.

Spam.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as the last comments of your post, I remember the thread topic listing you created in regards to 'speculations or opinions of activities outside the apartment' in the L&M section of the forum. If I happen to recall correctly, there was a temporary pause put on that thread because it once was part of site rules that commentary related to topic listings that were created or started that should pertain to what occurs at the participants residences, should be more relevant to what occurs at their residences, than whatever may occur while any participant was away from a residence.

That seemed to be logical and to only make sense, since all that any subscriber could observe was whatever may occur while any of the participants may be at their residences. But even so, they eventially decided to allow such commentary to occur and removed the temporary pause of the thread. Eventually, the thread became participated in less and less until it has dropped to one that has been seldomly used and has not been for quite some time, so it is way back in a list of created topic listing threads as far as date and time of creation.

Since then, you slowly began posting comments in threads such as this thread, which would be more appropriate in another thread such as the thread you created or another, since much of your comments are and should be considered more of speculation than not.

Obviously, you as well as someone else, have seemed compelled to continuously post comments in thread topic listings regardless of whether they are actually related to the topic listing they are posted in, just because of some popularity of the topic listing and how many of others are participating in the topic listing, and that it's likely that's where your comments may get the most attention regardless of them not being actually topic listing related or being 'on topic' as it is considered. Regardless of the reason, being appropriate is appropriate, and being inappropriate, is not.    

We don’t agree and it is fine . The only thing happening is that in comparison to dozens of people who have stopped posting for a variety of reasons , I keep on doing so . 

The real question should be why we continue in this tone when and if the apartment was so interested , entertaining and fun to be watched , it would have simply prevented from  all of these talks and we could instead be speaking of really serious and developing apartment events .

I will not continue more because we are two people who make long posts and at least me I am not a native English speaker but your use of repeating words , no grammar rules and no commas to make sentences shorter and easier to read , it make your posts difficult to be followed and understood at times . 

Consider yourself a winner in our discussion . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We don’t agree and it is fine . The only thing happening is that in comparison to dozens of people who have stopped posting for a variety of reasons , I keep on doing so . 

The real question should be why we continue in this tone when and if the apartment was so interested , entertaining and fun to be watched , it would have simply prevented from  all of these talks and we could instead be speaking of really serious and developing apartment events .

I will not continue more because we are two people who make long posts and at least me I am not a native English speaker but your use of repeating words , no grammar rules and no commas to make sentences shorter and easier to read , it make your posts difficult to be followed and understood at times . 

Consider yourself a winner in our discussion . 

I've never insinuated in any way that I was some literary scholar since joining this site and there are punctuation marks where puntuation marks were thought to be necessary including apostrophies, comma's, and periods. Because you are not a native English speaker is probably why your opinion may be that of someone who may consider that someone who may be, may actually be disregarding any so called grammar rules. There never has been any intention as far as anyone being considered to be any 'winners or losers' in the various threads of this sites forum, only that there is a decorum that should be considered and attempted to be abided by.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And as predicted last night - The same tired old argument is continued, simply for the sake of it.

I can't believe i have to write this, but here goes.

The name of this apartment is "Leora & Malia". It is NOT "Leora & Malia & Anyone they happen to know". NO ONE is obligated or instructed to bring anyone into their apartment if they do not wish. No one is forced to walk through that front door if they themselves do not wish. We pay to see the tenants, not anyone from outside. That has ALWAYS been the case. If a tenant brings someone home, they have to have agreed to be seen live on the internet, and some people, many in fact, would not want this. Because they do not play a part in this 'Project', when they leave they are back into the real world, and wouldn't be happy knowing people have seen them on camera, especially in any nude or sexual context. Someone could be invited and simply refuse, a tenant may not want that person to be seen by the viewer. It is their choice, It Is Their Private Life! We do NOT pay to see anyone else but the tenants. Any tenant is allowed a private life, any tenant is allowed to leave to work, socialize etc. They do not have to bring anyone home, for whatever reason. That could in some way jeopardize that relationship/friendship. When will people finally accept this???? Especially those who don't even subscribe, therefore can't see it anyway!! This constant call for change, plus now joined with a constant daily call from one person simply to see men on camera.....Is getting more and more people pissed off with this. For the 40th time - RLC and CC are not connected! They don't like each other! So NOTHING written does anything to change what we see. The girls live a way that works FOR THEM - SO LET THEM LIVE THIS WAY!

And as i also said last night - It's a clear plan to disrupt this room, so it ain't ending is it?? I knew it would go on.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The real answer, to " your real question " is quite simply that you and one other, offer nothing but criticism in regards to this apartment. There are those who do not try to live the tenants lives for them. Myself included. But prefer to accept and enjoy what they offer, without life changing expectations. They are human beings, doing what human beings do. What they do inside, or outside of the apartment, is entirely up to them. All the miserable continual complaining that is the hobby of yours, and one other, has not changed the activity of Leora, and Malia since you two have started your campaign of negativity ! It seems to me, that all you are interested in is to satisfy your excessive addiction to debating !  

One would think that sooner or later, it would be logically accepted that the tenants are not, and most likely will never dance to, what they determine , an unacceptable tune. Prate  on as you will. But you and one other are more interested in your personal objectives,  than you are in looking at reality.

Fact Leora, and Paul had only a few guests during their tenure in Krasnoyarsk. The guest who most often visited was Malia, as she is known now. 

Fact, Leora has had only one guest between the time she first returned to RLC. Wait a minute, were the maintenance men there before Malia joined, or after she did?? In either case there were three more visitors to the apartment !

Fact, Denis has visited at least three times !

However, if you want to see relevant guests in apartment. May I suggest looking at the new couple that has joined the RLC project. There is much activity there involving many guests. However, you may consider that activity boring. Because that apartment has joined many of the other apartments in that part of the world. In their ongoing communal activity ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've never insinuated in any way that I was some literary scholar since joining this site and there are punctuation marks where puntuation marks were thought to be necessary including apostrophies, comma's, and periods. Because you are not a native English speaker is probably why your opinion may be that of someone who may consider that someone who may be, may actually be disregarding any so called grammar rules. There never has been any intention as far as anyone being considered to be any 'winners or losers' in the various threads of this sites forum, only that there is a decorum that should be considered and attempted to be abided by.  

I am not going more OT as per your and others request , I am sorry but I can’t follow  the advanced English vocabulary of your post , it is always winners and losers when dozen of forum members have disappeared from posting in this topic and the regular ones always find nothing  of both of the girls action being right and i wonder when I read that “ hey , that was a stupid mistake “ .. only slipper at times he says so . 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And as predicted last night - The same tired old argument is continued, simply for the sake of it.

I can't believe i have to write this, but here goes.

The name of this apartment is "Leora & Malia". It is NOT "Leora & Malia & Anyone they happen to know". NO ONE is obligated to being anyone into their apartment if they do not wish. No one is forced to walk through that front door if they themselves do not wish. We pay to see the tenants, not anyone from outside. That has ALWAYS been the case. If a tenant brings someone home, they have to have to agreed to be seen live on the internet, and some people, many in fact, would not want this. Because they do not play a part in this 'Project', when they leave they are back into the real world, and wouldn't be happy knowing people have seen them on camera, especially in any nude or sexual context. Some one could be invited and refuse, a tenant may not want that person to be seen by the viewer. It is their choice, we do NOT pay to see anyone else but the tenants. Any tenant is allowed a private life, any tenant is allowed to leave to work, socialize etc. They do not have to bring anyone home, for whatever reason. That could in some way jeopardize that relationship/friendship. When will people finally accept this???? Especially though who don't even subscribe, therefore can't see it anyway!! This constant call for change, plus now joined with a constant daily call from one person simply to see men on camera.....Is getting more and more people pissed off with this. For the 40th time - RLC and CC are not connected! They don't like each other! So NOTHING written does anything to change what we see.

And as i also said last night - It's a clear plan to disrupt this room, so it ain't ending is it?? I knew it would go on.

Don as been banned for life i dont no if there is any connection with the trolls

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, chris hillman said:

Don as been banned for life i dont no if there is any connection with the trolls

I did see it, just a mild curse word used......