Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If you are talking about smaller tits as "skinny" I can understand that but the rest of her body is perfect and she has a gorgeous and sexy face

its not only the tits, is the thighs, the butt, goldie and Steph have thighs and butt more big, this is something inquestionable. maybe you like it small, ok i respect, but i prefer a little big, and Sabrina has thighs , tits and butt bigger. therefore for me she is more hot. i agree Lyla is very sexy more than steph and maybe more than Goldie, but not hot.  about beauty face, except Kim bass, that has the more beautifull face them all, i prefer Sabrina face, and Stephie face, then Lyla face.

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

and Stephie face, then Lyla face.

Both are cute, but Stephie looks older, while Lyla's face is like more childish to me 😁

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

its not only the tits, is the thighs, the butt, goldie and Steph have thighs and butt more big, this is something inquestionable. maybe you like it small, ok i respect, but i prefer a little big, and Sabrina has thighs , tits and butt bigger. therefore for me she is more hot. i agree Lyla is very sexy more than steph and maybe more than Goldie, but not hot.  about beauty face, except Kim bass, the has the more beautifull face them all, i prefer Sabrina face, and Stephie face, then Lyla face.

they are all very beautiful girls. I personally like Lyla more than others. 

32 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they are all very beautiful girls. I personally like Lyla more than others. 

its the first time here that i disagree with you, personally i dont think lyla has a beautifull face, she is sexy, but definity it not my type.

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

only girl to hold a candle to her is Minnie 🤩

remember Corns place. The girl the tattoo guy always banged? she was gorgeous as well!

DamnI miss that place. pretty much always knew what you were going to get, no card games and lots of hot girls!

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

remember Corns place. The girl the tattoo guy always banged? she was gorgeous as well!

DamnI miss that place. pretty much always knew what you were going to get, no card games and lots of hot girls!

I liked that girl too. also Sandy 😜