B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #12 (May)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will make a crazy speculation and say this , what about if they stop B5 being a COV apartment and it becomes also a GOV , first guest Ariela ? Unless couples are local ( like Gina and Bruno that it is working great so far ) , this COV bringing couples from Russia / Ukraine it is very difficult to work .. let’s see 

I remain on my opinion that Ariela is only a simple guest and that she will not be the next participant, the way she puts her things in the suitcase does not indicate a move into an apartment in the next few days but rather that she will soon take the plane

They can also transform this apartment into a couple's apartment that would have a guest bedroom
there are plenty of possibilities for the future, like closing this apartment for good :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Compreso tu?😒

of course, the two couples have already given everything they had, it's time to move on to another chapter
all we could do is see the girls of B2 doing the same thing and I think we can say that it is the best orgy of all time 🤣

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Rimango della mia opinione che Ariela sia solo una semplice ospite e che non sarà la prossima partecipante, il modo in cui mette le sue cose in valigia non indica un trasloco in un appartamento nei prossimi giorni ma anzi lo farà presto. prendere l'aereo

Possono anche trasformare questo appartamento in un appartamento di coppia che avrebbe una camera da letto per gli ospiti
ci sono molte possibilità per il futuro, come chiudere questo appartamento per sempre:grande sorriso:

Sono tutte certezze le tue, sono finti pensieri e finte opinioni, devi mantenere l’aria del mistero, ma sai gia’ cosa accadra’😏

1 minuto fa, moos54 ha detto:

certo, le due coppie hanno già dato tutto quello che avevano, è ora di passare ad un altro capitolo
tutto quello che potremmo fare è vedere le ragazze di B2 fare la stessa cosa e penso si possa dire che è la migliore orgia di tutti i tempi🤣

Sapevi gia’ tutto😉

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Sono tutte certezze le tue, sono finti pensieri e finte opinioni, devi mantenere l’aria del mistero, ma sai gia’ cosa accadra’😏

of course no I don't know
the only thing i know is that spain has just stopped the restrictions since yesterday if i'm not mistaken and life seems to be resuming its normal course
What makes that RLC will be able to make changes

I didn't even know that Carlos and Claire were going to leave tomorrow before YOU spoke about it on the forum, so the person who knows things is you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish N&B moved down to B5 alone and could be visited there by friends from Russia, living in the guestroom.
Then we could fill up B4 with girls again 🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

of course no I don't know
the only thing i know is that spain has just stopped the restrictions since yesterday if i'm not mistaken and life seems to be resuming its normal course
What makes that RLC will be able to make changes

I didn't even know that Carlos and Claire were going to leave tomorrow before YOU spoke about it on the forum, so the person who knows things is you

I hope you are right about Ariela, I don't find her attractive at all. 

4 minuti fa, moos54 ha detto:

certo no non so
l'unica cosa che so è che la spagna ha appena interrotto le restrizioni da ieri se non mi sbaglio e la vita sembra riprendere il suo corso normale
che fa sì che RLC sarà in grado di apportare modifiche

Non sapevo nemmeno che Carlos e Claire sarebbero partiti domani prima che TU ne parlassi sul forum, quindi la persona che sa le cose sei tu

Lo hai detto tu di Carlos e Clair che sarebbero partiti presto, alla festa in B2 😉

• Like 1