B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #12 (May)

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

are you saying your "bosses" at RLC keep things from you ? 😁 😂  😉

yeah they are not very nice I think, already they did not warn me of the departure of Amy and I still have trouble recovering because if it was that me she would have had a contract for life at within the project 🤪

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yeah they are not very nice I think, already they did not warn me of the departure of Amy and I still have trouble recovering because if it was that me she would have had a contract for life at within the project 🤪

yeah, that pretty little girl was my favourite too. hope she comes back soon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

hai riassunto bene, era solo un augurio da parte mia 😉
Adesso non è colpa mia se questo accade comunque
Per una volta vengo ascoltato sul forum :grande sorriso:

RLC e Cc hanno la stessa regola... “FINGERE”😂

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

oui, cette jolie petite fille était aussi ma préférée. j'espère qu'elle reviendra bientôt. 

Yes, Amy the little brunette who made emulators with her top with her forearms raised, I too liked her.

33 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Most likely Gina and Bruno friends will replace them.

Anybody but Zac he's a animal!!  He jerk off right on the floor.  If I was landlord I would evict him too!!  But I'll keep Luna  but Zac sucks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I remain on my opinion that Ariela is only a simple guest and that she will not be the next participant, the way she puts her things in the suitcase does not indicate a move into an apartment in the next few days but rather that she will soon take the plane

They can also transform this apartment into a couple's apartment that would have a guest bedroom
there are plenty of possibilities for the future, like closing this apartment for good :biggrin:

We need more apartments , if they close one , a step backwards it is I guess 😱 I just think that this COV from Russia in Barcelona isn’t working 🥸 Ariela , well , maybe she didn’t have her clothes out because she was waiting for a room to empty 🥳😁 I have also said that unless I see the cleaning lady to put towels , it is difficult we get a new tenant .. we will see 

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

of course, the two couples have already given everything they had

I agree Moos and although my time here has bee limited, I would add:   Claire & Carlos have TRIED as hard as they could to fuck everyone else on RLC to varying degrees of success.  I give them an A for effort like we so often do in today's culture.  They have also made love together as a couple almost every day.  Wondering if @noldus has a metric about this.  I would also score them both very high as just wanting to have sex and orgasms a lot ... if they were not so creepy (especially Carlos) they could be a good FWB partner.  All in all I have enjoyed these two ... what they have appears to be a little strange but it seems very real.

Lorraine and Anthony, on the other hand, have not given everything they have.  Are we totally sure they are a true couple and not an arrange FWB for RLC to earn some money?  They do appear to be very close and loving and passionate at times ... and if they ARE an FWB, I wouldn't see why Lorraine would keep Anthony from exploring on his own.  Poor Anthony, always wanting to adventure out but always pulled back in by Lorraine.   She is very hot so I can see why he wants to mind her and not lose her.  But Lorraine is like the other "show girls" with the fake lesbianism and such ... she clearly has not given everything she has and as the sports people say ... she did not leave it all on the pitch!  (Did that translate correctly to my friends across the pond?)  If they are a true couple, I would say they have good chances together but being on cam on RLC is not something that is suited for them.  I can imagine them agreeing to do this, Anthony is very eager ("c'mon honey, it will be so cool") and Lorraine would have a list of rules a mile long.

To feed some of the other speculation happening right now ... Lorraine and Anthony would do better in an apartment like L&T or K&S or M&A.   We just don't need any more of this product line.   Carlos and Claire are more like Bruno & Gina and if they had their own apartment, they could bring in outsiders and prey on them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1