B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #12 (May)

Just now, Noldus said:

I wish N&B moved down to B5 alone and could be visited there by friends from Russia, living in the guestroom.
Then we could fill up B4 with girls again 🙂

no, I wish they just leave the project. it'd be waste of an apartment to let them take over B5. 

Just now, Noldus said:

I wish N&B moved down to B5 alone and could be visited there by friends from Russia, living in the guestroom.
Then we could fill up B4 with girls again 🙂

Would be nice but RLC doesn't do things that way. The girls apts originally were for girls with the occasional guy visiting but now it's all couples the whole time.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Lo hai detto tu di Carlos e Clair che sarebbero partiti presto, alla festa in B2 😉

Between saying that I had the impression that Claire and Carlos are probably leaving soon, simply based on the different reactions of the couple and other events within the forum as well, and saying that they are leaving tomorrow in affirming it like you do it, there is still a big difference 😉

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope you are right about Ariela, I don't find her attractive at all. 

I like her, I find her charming and physically she is not unpleasant either
it must be because she is not a perfect model size girl that i am attracted to her :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Between saying that I had the impression that Claire and Carlos are probably leaving soon, simply based on the different reactions of the couple and other events within the forum as well, and saying that they are leaving tomorrow in affirming it like you do it, there is still a big difference 😉

are you saying your "bosses" at RLC keep things from you ? 😁 😂  😉

Just now, moos54 said:

I like her, I find her charming and physically she is not unpleasant either
it must be because she is not a perfect model size girl that i am attracted to her :biggrin:

not surprising 😁  I don't think there has ever been a girl on RLC that you did not like 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, I wish they just leave the project. it'd be waste of an apartment to let them take over B5. 

I really want to see Bogdan's little sister again so I just hope that they won't leave right away, I know it's selfish of me, but too bad for the others :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tra il dire che ho avuto l'impressione che Claire e Carlos se ne andranno probabilmente presto, semplicemente sulla base delle diverse reazioni della coppia e di altri eventi all'interno del forum, e dire che se ne andranno domani affermando come fai tu, lì è ancora una grande differenza 😉

Che reazioni ci sono state scusa? Alla festa in B2 ho detto... “si spera in festa di addio” parlando di B2... e tu hai risposto “ pensavo piu’ alle coppie di B5” e il giorno dopo senti Carlos al telefono dire che lunedi avrebbero lasciato l’appartamento

Just now, moos54 said:

I really want to see Bogdan's little sister again so I just hope that they won't leave right away, I know it's selfish of me, but too bad for the others :biggrin:

just ask RLC to cast his sister. it probably be more interesting if the brother is not around 😂

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Che reazioni ci sono state scusa? Alla festa in B2 ho detto... “si spera in festa di addio” parlando di B2... e tu hai risposto “ pensavo piu’ alle coppie di B5” e il giorno dopo senti Carlos al telefono dire che lunedi avrebbero lasciato l’appartamento

you summarized well, it was only a wish on my part 😉
Now it's not my fault that this happens anyway
For once I am listened to on the forum :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

just ask RLC to cast his sister. it probably be more interesting if the brother is not around 😂

She is in a relationship so why not the next COV 😁

• Haha 1