Milagra & Antonio (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

So, at last the thievish and useless vhtv management decided to place the flat on the list again; almost the whole weekend lost; finished idiots;

You seem to know more. Can you tell us what happened? 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who told you? Support?

Dear friend, whatever happened, I can guarantee that it was again so trivial incident, that there is no even point to debate; last night I wanted to watch this apartment because I really like this girl, but vhtv in all their wisdom decided different; for me, they're nothing more than ordinary thieves, and I'm not going to say sorry;

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Dear friend, whatever happened, I can guarantee that it was again so trivial incident, that there is no even point to debate; last night I wanted to watch this apartment because I really like this girl, but vhtv in all their wisdom decided different; for me, they're nothing more than ordinary thieves, and I'm not going to say sorry;

Pure assumptions as long as you do not know what happened. When I don't know shit I do not judge people or insult them... 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pure assumptions as long as you do not know what happened. When I don't know shit I do not judge people or insult them... 

So read again the answer I got from those idiots, "possible rules violation"; What the hell is that, making fun of the customer who pays? I'm not going to argue; over and out;

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

So read again the answer I got from those idiots, "possible rules violation"; What the hell is that, making fun of the customer who pays? I'm not going to argue; over and out;

No you don't know shit and insult people. Over and out ....