Milagra & Antonio (2021) Part #1

Just look at what happened in the bedroom from 09:25am, what a way to treat a women absolutely disgusting. She did manage to get away from him at about 09:56  but think it's stretching the term consensual a bit far.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was quite the show. Now they're missing and Charlie has installed an Asian gay guy camming in the guest room. Kids today, eh? 

Pity Antonio turned out to be a douchebag. I really liked his bum. 😐

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Tell me what happened, i missed it and too lazy to go through the timeline

Well you don't have to search very hard as i have told you the time so you can go straight there.

@coolcucumberBasically he forcibly strippied her clothes off against her will as she was trying to resist. She did wriggle away from him and started to run but he quickly caught her as she fell to the floor then dragged her by her feet back to the bed then picked her up and threw her forcibly onto the bed. Then followed strong petting which was also resisted but she did calm down a bit later as she realisedi t was futile, then a little later she managed to wriggle away from him and ran out the room. Wasn't good to watch i must admit but i doubt if anything will happen as it doesn't look as though anyone else saw it or are not saying.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

@coolcucumberBasically he forcibly strippied her clothes off against her will as she was trying to resist. She did wriggle away from him and started to run but he quickly caught her as she fell to the floor then dragged her by her feet back to the bed then picked her up and threw her forcibly onto the bed. Then followed strong petting which was also resisted but she did calm down a bit later as she realisedi t was futile, then a little later she managed to wriggle away from him and ran out the room. Wasn't good to watch i must admit but i doubt if anything will happen as it doesn't look as though anyone else saw it or are not saying.

Ok, hopefully some action will be taken into account

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

He did that with Milagra? The hot girl? Or with Anita? The not hot girl. 

• Like 1