Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

yeah i know guests aren't obliged to fuck on cams, if wanted they can do it in hiding like Ken and Barbie did when they first appeared as guests. But the guy is definitely the guest, isn't the girl a tenant ? she is not Hannah ? Lmao

No not Hannah. We named her Shannon. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think they are both guests. So it is allowed to do so. Best it to just do not watch

Maybe but then they should've kept the app off until the real tenants arrive I guess.. Sure it's possible that she's just shy because its the first week, so they can still redeem themselves but this puts the place in a bad spot in my opinion since the first impression is important. We'll see what happens

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Maybe but then they should've kept the app off until the real tenants arrive I guess.. Sure it's possible that she's just shy because its the first week, so they can still redeem themselves but this puts the place in a bad spot in my opinion since the first impression is important. We'll see what happens

Yep when the first impression is bad it is hard to get good reputation again...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

I hate two kinds of people, first who deliberately switch off the cams to do things and second this, fucking in the hiding.

Why the fuck would you join the project if you can't do it on cameras, as long as you are in house it should be done on cams since we are literally paying for it, if don't want in front of cameras then go outside book a hotel or whatever. Fuck this!

Must admit I do appreciate your point and in principle agree with you. Maybe they were guests but were prepared to use the facility so should be prepared to appear on cam all the time personally if not it is being just dishonest. If the tenants had been there you could argue that's a different matter. But what they were doing was leading viewers on and then in the end saying tough shit that's it you ain't seeing any more. They had the viewers for most of the night watching so probably earnt a decent share of money no doubt.

If the tenants aren't ready to appear yet the apartment should never have gone online.

Personally I felt very let down and just used for VH 's purpose.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stash said:

Maybe next time... still we have watched her spreading an orange on her face... it’s something, isn’t it? 🤣

see you soon Shannon...

probably tomorrow 😝

Think she may get a swift fuck off reaction next time but could be persuaded 😂

• Haha 1

Yes just played it back and as coolcucumber said you could hear them in the toilet from 1:15 from the hall allright. He even came out with his dick hanging loose and no pants on. They got into bed for a while and then she got up got dressed and fucked off home at 2:07. Bit of a let down eh. 👎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I hate two kinds of people, first who deliberately switch off the cams to do things and second this, fucking in the hiding.

Why the fuck would you join the project if you can't do it on cameras, as long as you are in house it should be done on cams since we are literally paying for it, if don't want in front of cameras then go outside book a hotel or whatever. Fuck this!

Totally agree with the first part. It's the first major rule that in no circumstances it should exist any interference with the cams (disconnecting, covering or moving them). The second part no, they (no matter who) can't have their freedom of actions cut and should do what they want, where they want and in the way they want. Forcing them to do something in front of the cams it's just like putting them in a chaturbate show
It's then up to the viewer if will "reward" them with the views or not. Wouldn't be the first or the second that i stopped watching because some attitudes (not specifically hiding)

• Like 2

It was clear that she was not going to have it on camera, but Little Mr. x, however, couldn't sleep and they ended up in the toilet, literally... 🤪

Shannon left soon after having a bit of talking with her pathetic friend, maybe because she had enough of his antiques... 

Mr. x 👎

Shannon 😍

• Haha 1