Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay this is really funny. Hannah is the girl there now. The guy is a friend of hers. Tommy is the one who was there with the other girl the days before 

Sad, but thanks for finding out

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay this is really funny. Hannah is the girl there now. The guy is a friend of hers. Tommy is the one who was there with the other girl the days before 

Oh really wow, good to see they are being faithful to each other then :biggrin: Suppose we shall find out for sure sooner or later. Must admit quite liked Hannah 1 but Hannah 2 has got a bit more meat on her :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am happy the JuJu is not Hannah 😁

I liked Hannah 1 because I was really looking forward to see what it would be like if Juju had sex.. 1-2 more nights and it would happen for sure

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes funny. So, the long haired guy (don't remember if he has a name) is not Tommy. But he already fucked Hannah 2 when they were at M&H in december, and had a 3some with one guest girl. And "Not Tommy" was with this blonde ice girl, who he never fucked on cam. 

• Like 1