Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

50 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Never did quite understand that one. I think it's a cultural thing. Across the pond, taking the piss is too close to taking a piss, which actually means to take piss or take a leak.

Yeah well we are a weird lot over here pal especially the skirted variety up in Scotland :biggrin:

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Loool you two here are totally killing it :biggrin:

I wonder if she also can crawl on walls and ceilings? Or is there any other reason the cams are all pointing high in the sky?::):biggrin:

About the clothes I have an easy solution:

Just take them off :angel:

You are just a perv Mr Jabs not like us lot who are content to watch the unfolding drama :biggrin:.........Well hopefully lol

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

That coming from a pole dancer with bells.:biggrin:

Coming from a race of bloody squealing animal air bags is a bit rich methinks, anyway i do look lovely with me bells on and frilly shirt :biggrin:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Failscream said:

bild.png.1a3d0796f28c4435c9fc67b9b1ba919f.png 

This dude (Felix?) is a guest in everyones home 😁

Felix just follows the fanny trail, it seems no girl is safe in his area from his dick,wonder if he will be able to keep Hannah still long enough to get it in her :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Felix just follows the fanny trail, it seems no girl is safe in his area from his dick,wonder if he will be able to keep Hannah still long enough to get it in her :biggrin:

haha, doubt he'll be able to catch her.. She's all over the place

• Haha 1