B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't have anything to do with shyness and has everything to do with Nelly. 

again the god damned irony of it the one girl actually having sex with another girl in the project is the one whose man none of the girls will get nude around 

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness I have not read so mush crying about girls on bikini's at a friggen pool in my time here. They need much more booze, and tops will fall off. Everyone use to BITCH about Nora, now you all BITCH about Nelly and Bogdan. You think maybe RLC made a deal with Nelly and Bogdan to take care of the Barcelona participants just Like they did with Nora and Kiko ? Some of you want performance all the time, join VHTV where it is all staged all the time. I myself find it refreshing as a true voyeur to see them just having fun together for once. MORE BOOZE though would help. Where is the Kegger ?

thats what i have been saying over and over again why the hell did they decide to quit partying when Masha showed up to stay for awhile,the one party they did have with her here she had both Megans and Hollies tits out and sucked on them 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't have anything to do with shyness and has everything to do with Nelly. 

you know how bad that sounds even though true that the man of the one girl actually having sex with someone else in the project is the only guy most of the girls wont get nude around

• Like 1

How a place looses its fun in a few short weeks..Need Gina to the Villa Stat!!

Its like a family Barbecue and just as boring...Ok it real life....dont care i have a real life, it sucks! 

i see Gina is busy being pumped full of baby batter at the moment..will let her off

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Just tuned in and that famous quote from Frankenstein came to mind 'it's alive'. 🙂 

Far more interesting to watch than the graveyard feel of the villa these last few days.

Its barely got a pulse, its going to need CPR soon

Pams escaping, fair play to her.

Edit..

Radi has played her get out of jail card and on her way as well..slipped out and getting changed in the toilet, guess she has to hang on as she came with C and C

les autres filles font leur taf, c'est normal c'est leur bizness, Radi, elle a même les jambes écartées du matin au soir, mais en société comme les autres, elle ne se comporte pas comme une chienne en chaleur !

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Its barely got a pulse, its going to need CPR soon

It looks like just a quiet get together for a chin wag. I doubt they'll be doing nude actrobatics anytime soon with Nelly and Bogdan there. 😉 

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It looks like just a quiet get together for a chin wag. I doubt they'll be doing nude actrobatics anytime soon with Nelly and Bogdan there. 😉 

Bit of luck it will be darts, a nice romantic movie with hot chocolate drinks to help sleep.

said nobody ever!

The local booze shop owner must be wondering whats happened as his stock levels are going up not down