B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

12 minuti fa, menouscope2015 ha detto:

Friday Night, nessuno in B4 tranne il nostro novellino !! Davvero patetico !! RLC dovrà prendere decisioni al riguardo!  

In realta 'sono tutti in casa, divisi negli altri appartamenti, tranne Holly e Masha

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yep!!  Just continue to believe your "AMAZING HIGHNESS DONALD 1st" !!  Just unable to accept that he LOST , like all the GOP , that will be renamed " The Big Liar Party " !  And God Bless the real President, Joe Biden !!  

Right on!! Well said and thank you from this American. I have friends all over the world and not one of them can understand the republican party in the US today. I don't. I am not a democrat but this republican party I don't understand or have an appreciation for. And for the record trump lost the "popular vote" in both his elections. The only person in our history to do so. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Holly after an hour that Ariana appeared in B2 , still not back , seems in downtown Barcelona maybe with Masha . It will be interesting seeing if they make it back in B4 later ( Bogdan was also in the center , perhaps transportation by him then 😉

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly dopo un'ora che Ariana è apparsa in B2, ancora non tornata, sembra nel centro di Barcellona forse con Masha. Sarà interessante vedere se lo fanno indietro a B4 tardi (Bogdan è stato anche al centro, forse il trasporto da lui poi 😉

Quanta finta aria di mistero 😒

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right on!! Well said and thank you from this American. I have friends all over the world and not one of them can understand the republican party in the US today. I don't. I am not a democrat but this republican party I don't understand or have an appreciation for. And for the record trump lost the "popular vote" in both his elections. The only person in our history to do so. 

Yep ... And for the records, I'm a French-Canadian, not an American !  

• Like 1

Yep ... And for the records, I'm a French-Canadian, not an American !  

I knew you were Canadian but did not know from where. I have been to Quebec numerous times. My first trip was providing technical assistance for a car commercial being shot in Quebec by Chevrolet. Can't remember the year, but must have been in the mid 80's. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I knew you were Canadian but did not know from where. I have been to Quebec numerous times. My first trip was providing technical assistance for a car commercial being shot in Quebec by Chevrolet. Can't remember the year, but must have been in the mid 80's. 

👍

About Holly and Masha, will they finally make out ?? 

To be honest , I prefer this nice friendship that they have developed rather than seeing another sexual act ( which I think Holly isn’t a lesbian like Masha , so it would be really weird ) .. of course , since anything happening between them can be super to watch , I would be enjoying the unpredictable , like Martina and Nelly which wasn’t expected for sure ☺️

• Like 1