B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This Vivian girl is useless. Why even put her on RLC? 😕

The same thing was said about Radi in her first couple of weeks and look at her now. Give the girl a chance. 🙂 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The same thing was said about Radi in her first couple of weeks and look at her now. Give the girl a chance. 🙂 

yes you're right, Radi did nowt then they gave her a toy, and she's not stopped since, if memory serves me right. Happy to let things be, not that its anything to do with me !!

47 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I agree - she has kept well clear of the Gina apartment, and  when he has been in the villa, she has made a quick exit to another room

The last period of his stay with Gina in B4 ( a month or more , when he overnighted for more than a day ) , I think it was the most interactions we saw between them , I will always say that it must have been very weird for Holly and for sure affected her , I can’t believe there haven’t been talks concerning her relation to him within the villa with the rest participants but i applaud Holly because she managed to hide any feelings or frustration she might had . Plus , she kept a great relation with Gina ( which  of course they are both adults and things like this are absolutely normal , she didn’t steal him 😂🤣 - whatever ex he was - from Holly ) . 

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last period of his stay with Gina in B4 ( a month or more , when he overnighted for more than a day ) , I think it was the most interactions we saw between them , I will always say that it must have been very weird for Holly and for sure affected her , I can’t believe there haven’t been talks concerning her relation to him within the villa with the rest participants but i applaud Holly because she managed to hide any feelings or frustration she might had . Plus , she kept a great relation with Gina ( which  of course they are both adults and things like this are absolutely normal , she didn’t steal him 😂🤣 - whatever ex he was - from Holly ) . 

How long has it been since Holly and Curly broke up? 

11 minutes ago, mingo said:

How long has it been since Holly and Curly broke up? 

Holly left when her stay ended the last time , that was it . 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You are right .. but let’s hope that she doesn't turn to an only bating machine girl as Radi ( and Ariana ) did . Bating is fine but personally if they masturbate 3-4 times per day , it loses the nice awaiting that you can have as a voyeur fan . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Ooooh, we had some changes. Gina got her own place with Bruno, good move rlc now do the same with Nelly and Bogdan.

New girl Vivian is a smasher, lovely pair of arse cheeks. 🙂 

... and great boobs!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Yes, I said the same thing about Radi. I'm hoping if I say it about Vivian she will do the same as Radi.😉

• Sad 1