Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

Tonight a long visit from the friend who makes braids
Masha ordered pizza,
there was a long talk, and masha also talked about the damaged painting and the broken easel and the payment of the damage that those who caused it do not want to pay for it
apparently the friendship with Babi suffered a bit as a result.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha ordered pizza,
there was a long talk, and masha also talked about the damaged painting and the broken easel and the payment of the damage that those who caused it do not want to pay for it

Your info is greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha ordered pizza,

We still saw Babi visiting and it all seemed in good terms between them , I don’t believe there’s a problem between them , but of course we need to wait for future evidence . 

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

We still saw Babi visiting and it all seemed in good terms between them , I don’t believe there’s a problem between them , but of course we need to wait for future evidence . 

Well, I don't know if I got it all right
but there was a post from Brokk! last week, who has also dealt with this point.
I think it's probably just a temporary thing
the two fighting girls originally said they wanted to pay for the damage. Now Babi is waiting for the money and does not get it.
Maybe she asked Masha if she could pay for it?

She's mad because she had everything at home working fine before leaving to Barca and when she arrived back she found some things screwed up and not working and had to replace them with her own money. And people didn't even tell her anything, nor an appology or even a thank you for her patience. And I almost certainly think one of the people she's mainly mad at is Babi herself, because in the end she was left as the owner of the apt. She (Babi) even messed up with the washing machine (which she still managed to put back in place or replace without the cabinets door). They all did wrong, Babi and some the people she hosted, one more time abusing of Masha's kindness...

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Well, I don't know if I got it all right
but there was a post from Brokk! last week, who has also dealt with this point.
I think it's probably just a temporary thing
the two fighting girls originally said they wanted to pay for the damage. Now Babi is waiting for the money and does not get it.
Maybe she asked Masha if she could pay for it?

She shouldn’t ask .. she should pay it if that’s the case and she then can make all in her power to get the money from those two responsible .  

I don't often visit the Masha page either on RLC or CC. I'm surprised the business over the damage is still going on. Agree babi should just get it sorted and then try to get the money of those two idiots. But on the positive side, is Mash exprcting Hedi back soon? She has a very happy face on at the moment !!😀

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Telephone calls to certain relatives in Russia are often a bit dramatic.
it's all very emotional and there are tears too.
There is such a conversation today

Give me a video and I'll translate what it's all about!

• Like 1