Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

I have a bad feeling. too many people in that small bedroom space.....trip on stand, 2nd painting damaged also.

It was the cat fight which caused the damage when the two of them went fists flying across the floor. Shits

The sooner Babi moves her brain  from “ denial “ of what happened to “ acceptance “ , the better she will feel ... it isn’t a devastating damage , I think Masha can fix , plus , it might not be finished the paintings 

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I have a bad feeling. too many people in that small bedroom space.....trip on stand, 2nd painting damaged also.

Ya, the legs on that stand are just waiting for someone to trip over them.

Babi wanted to do everything perfectly, now she has the problem
Masha painted the picture intermittently for months, making changes over and over again
it's not irreplaceable, sure, Masha often changes the pictures, I don't know how she thinks about it

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha painted the picture intermittently for months, making changes over and over again
it's not irreplaceable, sure, Masha often changes the pictures, I don't know how she thinks about it

It will be great for subscribers to share this exchange of emotions if the paintings talks occur on camera and Babi showing the damage rather than a videocall with Babi explaining .. the real life issues are always the ones that make it interesting to watch .. i can only say , stupid shit happens 😔 the “price” of long term holidays struck Masha unfortunately without any direct fault 😔

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rado07 said:

For the moment she counts the sheeps in her dreams 🤣

The stupid leading the stupid.  The top of that easel is shoulder height in front of the doorway. Goofing around in the bedroom. Somebody is going to hit it and maybe damage the painting.