B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Don't get me wrong, she has a nice body. But the lips, nose and eyebrows aren't so nice toย me. ๐Ÿ˜•

love her titties all day long ...ย  but her face is more like an exotic beauty unlike our usual 'attractive'ย  ones... not ugly exactly, exotic...Somehow that's how she struck me right away... exotic , east European beauty...ย  ย ah yes beauty in the eye of the beholder .........and I would like to be - holder tight between my legsย 

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Corvette, that's very meanย ๐Ÿคจ

The guy is an idiot who spends his days on the net belittling girls half his age. The way he talks, one would think his picture was on the cover of GQ last week or something smh.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

The guy is an idiot who spends his days on the net belittling girls half his age. The way he talks, one would think his picture was on the cover of GQ last week or something smh.

Hey asshole,ย  I spend my day working like most people should be doing. I'll belittle whoever I fucking want. So STFU.

• Sad 1

Riya will make Gina look like a child next to her , finally a girl that is taller ๐Ÿ˜‰ incredible long legs , I canโ€™t imagine if she wears her high heels and a mini skirt , she could grab all attention in an instance . A really great acquisition for RLC ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2