B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Il numero di volte che i membri su questo forum hanno espresso una fantasia riguardo alle sorelle ... non sono sorelle. Lascia perdere la fantasia.

Infatti non sono sorelle, perche’ quando Hanna e’ arrivata in B2 ha detto... “ciao, piacere” e poi e poi e’ andata Monica sotto casa per portarli su’

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

In fact they are not sisters, because when Hanna arrived in B2 she said ... "hello, nice to meet you" and then and then Monica went downstairs to take them up '

Maybe they're sisters who were separated at birth...which would explain it 😏

• Haha 1

OK I see Riya and Hannah ... could be sisters blah blah blah.   But who is massaging Pam?  Is that Ariella?  She seems to be everywhere but I don't see her on the roster.  What's the speculation around her?    I don't do well with change.

But I do imagine Hannah and Aaron just now at dinner being asked... "So ... how are you adapting?  Did you have your first fuck on cam?  That one is always the hardest."    And "don't worry about those idiots on camcaps.net ... they are clueless".

We talk alot about whether these are "shows" or "real" but the REALITY is that doing this for real can't really be that real.  Can we stipulate that?  The cams change everything. 

I can't imagine going to a dinner party where you would talk about your first fuck on cam.  Of course we don't know that they talked about this (unless the translators come to the rescue here) ... but how can they not talk about that with a new couple??  That would be my first question for them.

OT but see Masha and Holly went to their separate bedrooms.   Sigh.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2