B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

long day for amira, up early to let riya in , then up late entertaining her sister lol

You think that's Amira's sister? Well, Riya got all the good looks in the family because Amira is one ugly girl.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree... they definitely ARE sisters...

Have you met my brother?

image.jpeg.eccc05d6d621ef397273efbb5b62577a.jpeg

Naga could it be true ... Are We  long lost brothers ???  It's me George Mark Thompson . High Five 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You think that's Amira's sister? Well, Riya got all the good looks in the family because Amira is one ugly girl.

she has that kind of ugly that turns me on... I would have sex with her all day long .... Love a large aristocratic nose on a woman and her body is far better than freak girlfriend I have now 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Naga could it be true ... Are We  long lost brothers ???  It's me George Mark Thompson . High Five 

I hadn't read past the original to see bluewinner had already claimed this joke ...great fools think alike 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she has that kind of ugly that turns me on... I would have sex with her all day long .... Love a large aristocratic nose on a woman and her body is far better than freak girlfriend I have now 

Don't get me wrong, she has a nice body. But the lips, nose and eyebrows aren't so nice to me. 😕

• Sad 1