Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

the third guy is a childlish rude idiot, dont expect him to step up and do something,Eric and blondie does read the forum, so i guess Elliot too. now my message in case they read it and take it into consideration.

Elliot no one likes you, if you leave tomorow no one will give a damn shit, Leya you rock!!!!

Eric and his wife, you awesome, we want more from you!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

the third guy is a childlish rude idiot, dont expect him to step up and do something,Eric and blondie does read the forum, so i guess Elliot too. now my message in case they read it and take it into consideration.

Elliot no one likes you, if you leave tomorow no one will give a damn shit, Leya you rock!!!!

I think if leya wasnt at her Red days she would fuck Eric 

3 minutes ago, dp7 said:

I think if leya wasnt at her Red days she would fuck Eric 

Ah nevermind it would add a bit of colour to the proceedings 🤣 even if it is in monochrome 😅

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ah nevermind it would add a bit of colour to the proceedings 🤣 even if it is in monochrome 😅

Red is my favourite team colour so I dont mind and I bet Eric wouldnt care either

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

His wife's name is Layla. They used to be VH tenants. When they were visiting the first time, I posted some pics of her from their old apts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

His wife's name is Layla. They used to be VH tenants. When they were visiting the first time, I posted some pics of her from their old apts.

I hope they will visit again soon and leya will have a nice fuck from eric

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1