Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

Lyla is so damn hot especially in that little skirt she wears --The dude fucks her for an hour and then fingers her for another half hour--She apparently takes two guys along with her and takes turns fucking them both

(Voyeur-house.tv Logo watermark is required on all images)

Thanks

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

The hot girls keep me coming back--Lyla-Stephie- Diana-and Faye -Goldie is with Stifler now

Never struck me as anything out of the ordinary  and Stifler pisses me off anyway so just avoid it most of the time. Anything interesting which anyone picks up can always watch it on the timeline without spending hours online. Suits me fine that way.

• Upvote 1

I like to watch things that happen unfold so it takes as long as it takes whether I watch it on the timeline or regular--I tend to like Stifler and he is treating Goldie pretty good and seems pretty devoted to her

I was thinking of the other guy with the tattoo on his left arm that did her the last time she did it with the "slob" Although I think "slob" is a very in appropriate nick name for him --I think it should be "lucky" because he was lucky enough to be able to fuck Lyla and take his time doing it --plus he had his hand up her pussy for quite awhile making her utter some delicious moans