Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I saw a hamster there once. It was around the time Diana were moving out of her apartment, so it is possible it was Diana who brought her hamster here. Most likely. But I got confused by everyone who called the guines pig a hamster.

I'm sure you're right. Not having a sub, I miss a lot. 

22 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Looks like she is leaving I agree she was pretty and a certain class and style but it sounds like Scott got tired of her or visa versa and she is packing and leaving. Am I wrong about that, I don't understand the but that is what their actions seem to be showing. They seem to have had a disagreement. And it looked to me that he has not been given her any attention lately, guess Scott went to same school of "how to treat women" as Stifler did - the old kick them tot he curb after a couple of weeks, if not sooner..

What makes you think she is leaving? She has been partying with the others tonight. Asleep in Scott's bed now. They were cuddling on the bed alittle earier tonight. Nothing suggest she is leaving.

If it was the clothes that worried you, is just that Stephie has been sick for a while, so there has been alot of left over laundry to do. She is a thurough cleaner!

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If it was the clothes that worried you, is just that Stephie has been sick for a while, so there has been alot of left over laundry to do. She is a thurough cleaner!

No about 4:40 they were in the bedroom, they both were naked and seem to get intimate, it was rubbing her ass but she was not responding to it,  then with a few minutes, their voices got a little louder. She turns her back to him and he got up and got dressed in a huff, she got quickly and dressed. At one point, she was sitting and he bent over to talk to her face and she got up and walked away... and then she put all her clothes in several sacks quickly. she went down for a bit then got in bed by herself and then later he brings another girl with the 3  of them all in bed and all the time redhead had her back to him. I may be wrong and she may not be leaving but it seems to me that they are not getting along like they used to  

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

She could stay with me for free --I would pay for her food -clothes and expenses until she got on her feet-- This pot bellied guy is such an asshole to her

Maybe you can send us a picture of your six-pack belly?