Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Advanced washing machine! Now it is on its way out to hang up the laundry. 

Please put that in the VHFunnies topic. That's hysterical!!! It even looks like it has a face on it, and it's saying, "OH, I must hurry, it's almost finished!!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

58 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If there was a hamster, I never saw a picture of it. I've only ever seen the guinea pig. I think someone once called the guinea pig a hamster. 

I saw a hamster there once. It was around the time Diana were moving out of her apartment, so it is possible it was Diana who brought her hamster here. Most likely. But I got confused by everyone who called the guines pig a hamster.

• Like 1

Just now, michaels4444 said:

Great ass -Beautiful face --Long hot legs ----and so sweet and caring...-She is much to good for this place

Looks like she is leaving I agree she was pretty and a certain class and style but it sounds like Scott got tired of her or visa versa and she is packing and leaving. Am I wrong about that, I don't understand the but that is what their actions seem to be showing. They seem to have had a disagreement. And it looked to me that he has not been given her any attention lately, guess Scott went to same school of "how to treat women" as Stifler did - the old kick them tot he curb after a couple of weeks, if not sooner..