Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

The fuck are these two on?

a3eab372088aaeda08b47e02167466686a9911de

Well Diana's alway's off her fucking head,she must be to let Scott anywhere near her :biggrin:

Think she may have a problem but then it's her problem :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well Diana's alway's off her fucking head,she must be to let Scott anywhere near her :biggrin:

Think she may have a problem but then it's her problem :biggrin:

I've decided that I wouldn't want to fuck her after all.  Watching her and Scott trying to fuck is painful.  

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Whatever it is, it's really bad.

And she's being relocated!!!? For the little I know about her I wouldn't leave her in charge of a dolls house. She's either pissed, stoned or both. She is attractive though. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

And she's being relocated!!!? For the little I know about her I wouldn't leave her in charge of a dolls house. She's either pissed, stoned or both. She is attractive though. 

That generally sounds like great criterias for getting their own apartment on a voyeur project. To me, anyway. 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

ed2--Give me a fuckin break this is the internet no matter what i post about myself doesnt have a thing to do with it --I can post any pictures --how in the world would you know if they are true or not--Scott is Scott and he has a pot belly especially for a guy his age --I dont know what circles you travel in but average has nothing to do with him having a pot belly

I disagree. Not that I would care if he had, but he doesn't have a big belly. Nor is he ugly. You seem to make this into a huge issue, wich it isn't. The fact is that the girls like him. He has tons of super nice guests, and wild parties. That is what should matter.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That generally sounds like great criterias for getting their own apartment on a voyeur project. To me, anyway. 😉

Yeh, good point👍I don't suppose the VH jigsaw would ever be complete without it's crossection of varied pieces.😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree. Not that I would care if he had, but he doesn't have a big belly. Nor is he ugly. You seem to make this into a huge issue, wich it isn't. The fact is that the girls like him. He has tons of super nice guests, and wild parties. That is what should matter.

The fact actually is that Scott has the means to supply Apt, food, alcohol,"stimulants and a place to kip for the night or day for all these young party animals. His age, looks, pot belly or not has nothing at all to do with it he is simply a means to an end a provider of hedonism if you like. He's probably a nice guy, I dunno but seriously do you think any of these youngsters would look twice at him in a totally different environment, I think not.IMO this place is all about the visitors and less about the incumbents. 

• Like 1

Funny how the old pervs on here complain abt Scotts age when they themselves jerkoff and fantasize and are infatuated to these barely legal teens.

He is older than them. Yes, But its not a generational gap.

• Like 3