Huge Fight !

Guest kenperv

I realize that this is probably a naïve question, but I'm a newcomer so bear with me. What would or could we do if there was a real act of violence? Is there no way to protect these women? Some of the guys they live with are just a step above the animal level [did you ever see Alma's boyfriend eat?]. Seriously, is there someone to appeal to if a crime took place? It bothers me that we're apparently in a helpless position if it ever came to protecting someone. And we're watching this stuff live. Just asking.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

RLC knows the specific addresses of the couples and the law enforcement authorities. I expect that they monitor their feeds, and would be the first to call for help should things get out-of-hand. RLC is a fairly big operation and can afford to have a human watching.

I have seen a couple unpleasant fights (always between the hot-blooded Latins, not the Russians) and they can get very scary. And then everything returns to normal, and then they fight again. This is routine; I guess they prefer it that way.

If you are trying to commit a crime that can never be solved, I'd suggest you try it in some place other than an RLC apartment...

Guest kenperv

Thanks for the info. Reassuring that someone is watching who can do something about it if necessary.

RLC knows the specific addresses of the couples and the law enforcement authorities. I expect that they monitor their feeds, and would be the first to call for help should things get out-of-hand. RLC is a fairly big operation and can afford to have a human watching.

I have seen a couple unpleasant fights (always between the hot-blooded Latins, not the Russians) and they can get very scary. And then everything returns to normal, and then they fight again. This is routine; I guess they prefer it that way.

If you are trying to commit a crime that can never be solved, I'd suggest you try it in some place other than an RLC apartment...

A fairly big operation.  A whole 8 apartments.  That's Massive!  LOL

Thanks for the info. Reassuring that someone is watching who can do something about it if necessary.

So if you see Isabel get struck in the face with a bowl and her boyfriend packs and leaves.  Don't worry as he'll be back in the door in about 10 minutes after he walks around the block with his luggage.

I remember doing that as a boy of about 10 or 11. I stomped around the house saying I was moving out. My mom took me by the hand and led me to my room where she proceeded to give me a suitcase and told me that she was going to help me pack.

We packed it all up, she gave me a baggie of sugar cookies, then told me to write when I found a place to live. I went out the door, down the street and then it got dark and I came back and sat on the front porch. I don't know how long they knew that I was there, but I woke up in the middle of the night soaking wet from the night dew.

I ate my last cookie and just sat there. A few minutes later, the door opened and mom asked if I had had enough. Yep! I wanted my nice warm bed. That front porch was cold, hard and uninviting.

But I'll have you know I lasted longer then Marcelo.  ;D

otra pelea , piropos que acaba de dedicarle , pestosa, asquerosa , de mierda , eres una mierda , cuento hasta tres o me das mi dinero o rompo la camara . no vales para nada , llama a quien quieras , ahora el se ha ido sin llaves y toca el timbre , ella no abre .......................................... to be continued

no voy a abrir hasta que llame a los mossos ( policia autonomica catalana) cabron que eres un cabron vete , vete , ella llora ...... vaya mierda hijo de puta , para que vuelvo a llamar a la policia , no te abro espera abajo que te bajo tus cosas ,